October 25, 2009

We Dig Sea World

I LOVE living so close to Sea World! We have been taking advantange of our passes and amazing weather. I love that we don't have to go for just one day and feel like we have to conquer the park all at once. Each time we go we are doing different things and so far we haven't gotten sick of it. The summer is great because they have the waterpark that we go to often...



Hallie often pretends she is a cat, dog or other random animals


Miss Attitude



It's great for a date night too! Aaron and I ditched the kids and the stroller to ride all the coasters there. It was seriously so fun! There were absolutely no lines so we could just go again and again and again! If I could choose my dream job, it may just be a rollercoaster rater. Not a tester because I don't want to die, but someone that could go around the world rating how great each rollercoaster is! How fun would that be! My fav for sure was the STEEL EEL! Although I did like GREAT WHITE and hearing Aaron say as we were reaching the top, "I might be just a litte bit scared" and hearing him freaking out the whole ride while tears were streaming down my face with laughter at him. (reminded me of New York New York in Vegas with Jordan! I SO wish I had that picture to show...).  (pics from Aaron's phone).



There were also freaky clowns and spooky people all over jumping out at us. That part I could live without. But it was a great date.




They also have great things going on for the holidays. We took our kids to see all the Halloween excitment. They LOVE coming to Sea World. Last week Aaron got done early one day so we ventured on over.


 


We go so often they FINALLY let Aaron fulfill his dream of teaching Shamu some sweet moves! Doesn't he look hot in spandex?


This weekend we went with some friends to see the Howl-O-Scream: Shamu's Rockin' Creep Show. We stopped by the Sesame Street Countdown to Halloween show too and it was a hit with the kids. Peyton was clapping, dancin and yelling the whole entire show and Hallie even went down to the front and got her groove on (she is surprising me more and more each day with that shy shell she's shedding! (Wow! say that 10 times:))

12 comments:

Tammi said...

You are sooooo lucky to live that close to Sea World! I'm jealous. Cute pics!

Chelsey Meier said...

I can't wait until we are in Texas and I can come visit ALL THE TIME! Hooray! Love the pictures. P.S. Your dream job is hilarious.

Chelsea said...

I didn't know you had a SEA WORLD! I guess we'll either have to come visit, or do our residency there!

Mary Ann said...

How fun to live so close, and how fun to be able to go with your hubby!

Beth said...

I want Sea World!!! So jealous!

Jess said...

OH how fun, seriously no fair! I wish we could come with you guys!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

That would be SO MUCH FUN! And what a great idea to go back without the kiddo's and have fun doing the rides for a date night. I am so jealous.

David and Keri Wendt and boys said...

Heather, I too love Sea World. Love the part about the coasters and the picture. Made me laugh. Hope you are doing well.:-)

Heidi Miller said...

I had no idea you had a Sea World by you. NO FAIR!!! Alex would LOVE LOVE LOVE and live and die for living next to a Sea World. No fair. No Fair. No fair. So fun!

Heidi Miller said...

I laughed so hard at you making fun of the guy in spandex. I miss you Heather.

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! you are my hero! I wish I could be so up to doing the rollercoasters! cute, cute pictures!

Whitney Jensen said...

Thanks Heather! I too wish we lived close to SeaWorld - I love having passes to places so you can go for just an hour and not feel like it's a waste of money! Your mom brought us a really yummy dinner! The lasagna was great - she's very sweet.