{ FAMILY }
I love my little family. Everyday I'm reminded in some way how lucky I am to have a great husband and sweet little kids. They bring me so much joy.
Family pictures were very low key this year. Being 7.5 months prego, I didn't have the energy to care. Stick some clothes on, sit on a bench in front of our backyard fence, set up a tripod and voila! No stressin this year!
This is a little blurry, but I still love it. I LOVE that my girls have each other. I have two amazing sisters and I can't imagine my life without them. They are my best friends. 

Yes, my sisters and I for sure had our fights. Mainly about clothes, reading each other's journals or me not keeping my "side" of the room clean (sorry Nat. Maybe you should give OB the tip of putting a line of tape down the middle of the room. ha ha!) But...we have always supported each other, had so much fun, and loved each other. They are the best! I'm so blessed.
Yesterday morning I was lying in bed and I heard the girls on the monitor waking up . They were just talking to each other and laughing. Then I heard Peyton say, "Hallie. I wuv you." Hallie said, "Oh. I love you too." It made me cry. It was just so sweet. I hope they always stay close. I'm so thankful for family and the love and joy they bring into my life.



3 comments:
So sweet! I am so thankful to have my two girls first. They love each other so much. I totally agree that a sister bond is like nothing else and it is so cool to see two little ones you created having that together. Thank goodness for awesome mom moments like that!
Heather, your family is so beautiful. I hope my kids are half as cute as yours.
I LOVE reading all these things! I love hearing all the things your kids say. They are hilarious. And yes, I'll have to tell OB about the tape...and maybe about just throwing your stuff out the window...or how much you hate it when I pile it all up :)
Post a Comment