{ Week Three }
Jared sent Peyton this Ruby doll awhile ago because he knows how obsessed she is with Max and Ruby. It was so sweet of him. This is how I found Kyler. I have seen this same scene a few times more since this pic.
Peyton likes to pretend she's a baby now. She put on Kylers pajamas and pants and was saying, "I'm a baby! Change my bum! Wha wha!" Pretty impressive for her to do all those snaps herself on the pjs.
This is what Peyton looks like when I am sick, hair is not done and she insists on getting herself dressed.
Saying goodbye to my darling mom. I cried the whole way home from the airport. I didn't want her to leave. Living away sucks sometimes. P.S. Check out my hump! Do you think I should stand up straight? ha ha.







4 comments:
I love all the new posts!! I'm glad your mom was here to take care of you. =) You don't have a hump - just stand next to me and you'll feel better! Love ya!
I LOVE him. He is so cute! I am so glad that you are all better. That sounds awful, so glad your mom was there to help. Hope you are adjusting to three kids....I am sure you are you are super woman!
I had the best time ever!!! We saved Dad alot of money-you being sick and no chance for shopping. So glad you are all better now. I love you all so much--all FIVE of you now! I chuckle many times a day just thinking of something those little girls said or did while I was there.
Oh man! You got me crying with the last picture of you and mom. I wish you lived here! You guys are so cute, I'm so glad we have blogs so we can see each other's lives better :) And I love the flower to cover up Kyler's man parts :) I can't wait until you come!
Post a Comment