January 22, 2013

October Randomness...LOTS of PICS

Hallie had a Bike Rodeo at her school. I didn't realize what a big event this is in Texas. When she heard about the rodeo, she decided she wanted to take her training wheels off and do it without them. It was only like a week away and I didn't think it was possible. Well leave it to a determined little girl and a great Dad. She totally rocked it! With only 3 days of practicing, she was a pro. I'm so proud of her. It was fun to go watch her. She is so sweet.




 Peyton showing off her preschool projects



And here comes ALOT of pics from my phone...

 Loves his cars. Plays with them forever.
 Tired babe. He loves to come in the kitchen while I'm cooking and plop on the floor by my feet. And he LOVES to take Peyton's blanket. Not sure if he just loves the blanket or just loves to tease Peyton.
 Always watches tv like this. How is that comfortable?
 Caught in the treat bin.
 My grocery shopping buddy. Checkin out the ads.
 This girl is awesome! I was in my room getting ready and she came to ask me if she could clean off the fridge. I thought she meant the outside. Awhile later I heard her grunting and making quite the noise. I found this. She literally cleaned out the whole entire fridge! Took everything out, wiped it down, put it all back...she's awesome! When she gets in a cleaning mood, it is wonderful. When she got done, she said, "Can I clean the freezer too?" What a cutie.
 I love getting this little boy out of the bath. He thinks it's great to wrap up and check himself out in the mirror.
 Sea World "Hal-o-Scream". We enjoyed going to Sea World this month. They had alot of fun things to do with Halloween.
 They do a trick-or-treating for the kids and give them loads of candy. 
 Splash pad was a blast. I love living in TX this time of year. Go swimming in October? I'll take it.

 This is Peyton's idea of being discreet while peeing at the splash pad.

 Ready for the soccer!
 General Conference set up. Gotta make sure the puppies come too. Of course.
Sleepover. I love that these girls have each other. So sweet.
 Watching me cook again. I love this little boy.
 More posing.
 Dance time

 Not sure if she's more thrilled about scoring a goal or the snacks she gets. She always asks me to take a picture of her with her snacks all lined up next to her.
 Crazy that it's still hot enough to go swimming. 84 and humid. In October. How will I ever do cold again?

 Movie watching time. Pantless as usual.
We always joke about pickles. The girls just always assumed they were disgusting because of how much we joke. Aaron was making a sandwich and told Peyton he'd give her a dollar if she ate one. Didn't even hesitate. Grabbed it and took a bite...and said she liked it! We were shocked.

 Guess what this little boy is up doing? Playing on the phone?
 Loves drawing and scribbling 
 Sometimes you just have to let them indulge. He loved every bit of that pudding.
 Another Sea World trip. This time Hallie got to come.

 Chillin with me while the girls rode the rides.


 Ky loves Elmo. They have so many Elmo shows and things going on at Sea World lately. He was in heaven.

 Playing doctor on dad.
 When did he get SO big? Stop growing!
 He loves dangling his hands or feet out of his crib. Silly boy.
 I'm so glad Peyton loves preschool now. And so glad she has friends there. Brielle and her were so excited because the teacher said they had Barbie hair. So cute.
 They love getting their picture on this bench.
 October was a very challenging month for me. I had some health issues on top of being pregnant and had alot of doctor appointments. I'm so grateful for great friends that come to the rescue when school is about to end and I'm not going to make it to pick up Hallie. Megan is so sweet and has helped me out multiple times. She sent me this cute pic of them enjoying an after school treat.
 Lots of bike riding.
"Mom! Hurry! Take my picture!"
 Amber came into town and we met at the park for a bit. It was fun to see these girls.
 Hallie had parent teacher conference. She is doing amazing. She had this on display in the hallway.
Going on a date with this guy is so fun! I hate the pager! aka the bomb. At least I had my fries and diet coke.

Peyton wanted to wear this hairpiece in her church sacrament program. "It matches perfect mom!" Thanks alot McDonalds. And how is this not in the trash? We compromised. She didn't wear it to church, but could wear it before and after.
 Sunday walk with the family
Kyler just rested his little chin on Aaron's head the entire time.
 A neat little story. So we had gone on our walk and were talking about prayer with the kids and how we need to have faith. When we got back home and tried to open the garage, it wouldn't open. We were stuck outside. Aaron literally tried multiple multiple times. I told the kids we should say a prayer. So Hallie said a prayer, and no joke...I went to punch in the code and it opened on the first try. Kind of a cool experience for the kids. The girls said, "We must of had alot of faith!" Kyler just thought it was fun to bang on the door and yell as loud as possible.
 Fire ants are brutal in Texas! I hate this darn things. Poor Kyler got into a pile of them. They were all over his chest, and hands.
 Peyton sure makes some pretty faces.



 I love that Kyler seriously follows me around the house with a coloring book and crayons. If I move to a different room, he follows behind me and plops down to color. My cute little sidekick.

 "Mom, take my picture like this."

 We love our Target shopping. Peyton found a new hat.
 Hallie got her 1st grade school pictures back. What a cutie.
 Time to kick this vertigo out of me!!! This picture is of my last appointment before I finally felt myself again. I have dealt with vertigo issues before, but never even close to as bad as this past month. It was a really rough month of pretty much not being able to function. Aaron was working alot/leaving town, and me trying to take care of the kids when I literally couldn't get off the couch or move my head was hard. I'm so grateful that I was finally able to get it resolved after over a month of dealing with it and having many doc appointments with not fun testing. I've learned to never take your health for granted. I feel so blessed to have healthy functioning body again.
 Showing off her "5 little pumpkins" project from school.
This river behind our house is ALL from one day. The day before it was dry as dry. Crazy Texas rain. Peyton asked if we could get our kayak out.
 Hallie ate school lunch for the first time ever. She decided to try their pizza out. Peyton thought it was pretty cool and decided to write this of what she'll get for lunch in Kindergarten.
Cute little soccer fans.Enjoying a Texas cold day.
 Another goal for this cutie.


Aaron was out of town and as luck would have it, we had a flood from our washer. So fun for Aaron to come home to. I had almost had it all cleaned up. It could have been alot worse though. I'm so grateful I was home when it happened.



 I love my little sidekicks.


 Best gift in the mail ever! I have the best parents! They know I love a good drink run.

Chelsey and Jack came for a visit. And she was so nice to bring Pippa. My kids were in heaven. Well...the girls were. This picture explains how Kyler felt. ha ha. The best part is when she arrived. These girls talk about Pippa non stop, beg me for a dog almost everyday. You would have never guessed it when they saw Pippa. Chels surprised the girls in coming and I've never laughed so hard when I saw Hallie jump up on her ladder scared to death of little Pippa. Hilarious. I was thrilled! Maybe they'd stop bugging me for a dog. Peyton even said, "Mom, I actually don't want a dog anymore." Hooray! Prayers answered. Chels should have left right then because eventually they warmed up to her, Kyler too and now are constantly still begging away.
Haircutting time. Chels is the best.

These kids absolutely adore Chelsey. She is so cute with them and always so nice to help out when she comes. I'm sure they secretly wish she was their mom.

Movie night/popcorn time




 We love Jack! He's adorable.

{October Pics}

No comments: