February 7, 2013

November Randomness

A whole bunch of November randomness. Someday I will start taking pics not just from my phone.
 
Aaron began another Trauma rotation in November. Which basically means, we don't see him. And when we do, he is pretty much a zombie. The kids loved snuggling up with him any chance they could get. Aaron is always so great to spend time with them, play with them, etc. even when he's living on absolutely no sleep. I really admire him. Also, Aaron thought it would great to join in the "Movember" mustache month. So lovely huh?

No husband around and being pretty sick, meant electronics galore for the kids. Judge away. We were in survival mode.

The kids caught a little frog and thought it was fun to finally have a pet!!! It only lasted a few days until we decided to release it. Fun to have a pet while it lasted.
Cute little mustache Jack. I just adore this little baby so much. He is the cutest.
Aaron doctoring up Dustin. They made me assist. I totally got sick and puked.
Soccer fun.

Peyton's friend Easton. She said to me, "Mom, parents can't choose who kids marry. And I am going to marry Easton. But we will wait for a couple years."


Jared's parents gave us an invite to the new Bahama Bucks VIP party! It was so fun to go as a family and they were divine! My kids are begging me to take them back.



 
Looks like they thought Ky was pretty cute because they advertised him on their website. Here's the pic. Don't mind my big belly in the back.


Spending some late night time and eating nachos with Dad. He loves to have us kiss his fist.

Don't mind Ky. Just body surfing at the grocery store picking up every disease possible.
Pure nastiness. I hate these drinks. Are we done with pregnancy yet?

Nowhere else I'd rather be. I am so blessed. I love this little boy so much. He tried so hard to stay awake before we had to get Peyton from school. Just couldn't do it.
Hat and sunglasses day at school for little Hallie. I love watching this cute little grin meet me each day at pick up.

Peyton cracks me up when I drop her off at school. She is so excited and then as soon as we enter the doors she puts on this big front. These cute little friends always come running up to see her, so excited and she just stands there as serious as can be, trying not to crack a smile. It kills me. She always warms up and is the "goodbye" queen when I pick her up. Has to make her rounds of goodbyes to everyone!

Love hanging out with this little boy when the girls are at school. He likes to copy Peyton and always sits on this bench and says, "cheese". I have to act fast because it only lasts one second.
Poor Aaron. Can't even finish his food without falling alseep. Is Trauma over yet? He's been pulling some super crazy hours.
Silly pose

Grandma sent a package and the girls were thrilled! Matching doll dresses and dress ups! They were in heaven.
With Aaron working so much, that meant we had alot of girls night sleepovers! So fun! Having yummy Steven's hot chocolate that came in the package too.

Peyton even poses in her sleep. Hallie forgot the memo to pose.

My cute Aunt Teena came to visit Robert in Austin. Her and Danielle came down to see us and we had a nice lunch. It was so fun to see them and visit.
Going to the movies to see Ice Age 3D. So fun. Kyler was mesmerized. Barely moved the entire movie. I love these little kids.

Happy Thanksgiving! Aaron was lucky and got to take call (~30 hour shift) for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve. We went to take him a drink at the hospital and say hi for a minute. Are you loving the mustache? Nasty! Good thing the month is almost over.
Our sweet friends, the Duncans invited us over for dinner. We had a fun time and Aaron was even able to steal away for a minute to come eat. We were a little crazy though. Kyler got into a fire ant pile, and got ran over by a bike which led to getting an xray (thought his leg was broken, but he was ok), Peyton peeing her pants...etc. We are entertaining guests!


As if Ky hadn't taken enough beating, he thought it'd be fun to get a huge goose egg the next day. Poor guy.
Just watching a little football with his daddy.
Poor little Hallie got the flu. Not fun.
I found this sign on the girls bedroom door. I was a little nervous as to what Peyton was doing. To my surprise, she had cleaned to entire room! She thought maybe it would make Hallie feel better. What a sweetheart.
Love hearing giggles coming from these two. They are either laughing their heads off together or screaming at each other. I love when they have fun. Kyler is obsessed with shoes lately. Loves trying to walk around with them on.
The tree is up. Not the greatest pic, but at least I took one this year.
Peyton loves her new friend Peighton. And they think it's so fun that they have the same name. My friend was sweet and took Peyton to the park when I wasn't feeling well. She sent me this pic and said that Peyton is so entertaining. I was a little worried what that meant. Look at the smirk on her face. She is definitely not shy around them. Which is good. But makes me a little nervous. ha ha.
Don't mind Ky. He found a new seat to sit in to watch his movie.

Peyton had a soccer party at Peter Piper Pizza. She was so excited. The kids all had a fun time.
Hallie has been into checking books out on "How to Draw" dogs, animals, etc. Thought she did a pretty good job for age 6. She loves art so much.
Little sillies stealing my phone.
Having friends over. Playing in the truck seems to always be the big highlight.
Who wants to clean up? Apparently they had fun in the rice bin.

3 comments:

The Francis Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Hallie looks all grown up! Peyton may be on to something when it comes to who she wants to marry, but maybe she'll change her mind when she meets Tyson all grown up :) I hope so! Good luck with number 4! You are such a great mom, Heather! I don't know how you do it, but you make three seem doable and they say if you can handle three you can handle any number!

parkergirl said...

Heather, I love reading your posts. The thing I love most is that you tell it how it is! Although life isn't perfect you seem to have such a good attitude. I admire you for embracing motherhood AND RESIDENCY hours with such a positive attitude. You are such a great mother and it shows in a lot of ways. I don't know how you do it all!

And as always, I know I will have to get in a long line, but I would adopt your kids if I could. Just too cute, and super sweet.

Robin said...

Reading these blogs and seeing pictures of my Texas cuties is one of my favorite things ever! Love you Heather and thank goodness you didn't take after your mother....you keep track of the precious memories. Why didn't I???? Boo me!