July 4, 2007

Fourth of July



Well, we actually got to celebrate this fourth of July. Last year we were in the hospital with our new babe, and the year before that we were coming back from Utah. So we had a fun time. We went to the softball game in the morning, went to the parade (which was Aaron's first because he said he would never go until he had kids. (hooray for Hallie)). Then we went to Dr. Hunter's house for a fun barbeque with all our friends and then the fireworks! It was a fun day. I think that Hallie's favorite part was all of the candy at the parade. This parade is quite different than the Utah parades. There's not really any floats or anything. Just candy, candy and more candy. We were so lucky that Aaron was able to have it off and not work!! Here's a few pics of a few friends from Iowa. (Grace, Luke, Tommy, Tucker and the Sparks!!)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures! Okay somebody needs to tell me how you make them all creative and put them on your blog like that. Mine are all boring....so do tell the secret k. Hallie is so freakin cute. She just screams cuteness! Love the pics and I hope you are having fun!

Candice said...

We miss you guys! Those are cute pictures of Hallie eating her cupcake. We better get together here in UT so you can see Tommy crawling! HAGS

Jen said...

Hot Mama! I like your hair curled like that. I hardly even recognize you it's been so long since I have seen you! :) You are as beautiful as ever!

McGiven Family.... said...

Heather seriously, how do you make your pictures so cute like that...what is the secret. Mine are just blobbed on the page and don't look cute at all. What is your secret.

Looks like you guys had a great Fourth! I am sad that I didn't see you while you were in town for the funeral. I have been meaning to call you. I hope things are going well and I am sorry to hear about your grandma! Talk to you soon!

SarahandJD said...

Heather- You are just getting so creative with your blogging. I 'm impressed. You did fail to mention our hand held radio that tuned everyone in to lovely patriotic songs during the fireworks. Hallie was so cute with that cupcake. She was not shy at all about chowing down!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Heather - love all the cute pict. of your family! Are you using Photo shop to do all those fun collages? Have fun on your vacation!

Jen said...

Are the shorts Hallie has on the sassy little ones you got at a garage sale this summer? Love them!Love you!