July 22, 2007

Some Hard Times...


My sweet Grandma who I've lived with since I was 10 passed away on July 5th. Hallie and I came and have been able to be here with family. It's been really hard and sad, but we know that it is such a good thing and that she is much happier now and in no more pain. Thanks to all who have given such love and support at such a difficult time. Here's just a few pics.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Heather,
I am so sorry for your loss, but I am glad that you can be there with family to support one another. Love ya! P.S. The pictures are really good- did you take them? Very professional.

McGiven Family.... said...

Hey there, I am sorry again about your Grandma. Your pictures are amazing. You look beautiful as always. I hope you are enjoying the time with you family even though I know it is a hard time for you all. We love you!

Bullard Family said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. I am so glad that you are able to be there at this time. We love you guys
Andrea

Sarah said...

Heather,
I'm sorry about your loss. That's good that you were able to go back for that.
Your pictures look really good...i really need you to tell me how you are posting them like this! i hope you are having fun with your family.