October 11, 2007

I've been a little lazy with pictures lately. Here's a few recent ones though.
Hallie and Aaron watering their flowers. She loves to do this with him when he gets home everyday. It's cute.
So this one makes me laugh. Lately, she brings the camera to me, sits on my lap and waits for me to take a picture so she can look at it after. She yells, "ahhhhhh" and did her little grin. I think she thinks making that sound is what takes the picture. It's pretty funny.
Hallie at the park after a bike ride. She is so happy here.

We are doing good here. Aaron is still doing his Internal Medicine rotation and just switched over to the Univeristy Hospital. Hallie just turned 15 months and is growing way too fast! She learns so much everyday. Sadly, her new word that she's been saying this week is "bum". Maybe we'll start teaching her some worthwhile ones. Ha Ha. Also "no" is another favorite. Whenever she is about to do something she knows she's not supposed to, I'll say, "Hallie..." and she turns around to me, gives me a little sassy face, points her finger at me and says "no, no,no!". What a little sas! We love her. She's pretty fun.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

What a doll! She is such a girl. I think all girls learn to sass at a very very early age! Because Tilly sure started early and still does it...naughtiness!

McGiven Family.... said...

She is the cutest thing! I can't wait for my kids to learn the word NO...I am dreading it. Love all the pictures though. She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

All she has to learn to say now is "Dr. Pepper" and she is good to go!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bullard Family said...

She is so cute, I agree with Sarah, I think no matter how hard you try to teach your girls the sass comes out no matter what. We love Hallie...and you and Aaron too. Thanks again for yesterday, you are awesome
Andrea

Jess said...

Oh no, she learned "No" huh? I hear it is all down hill from there. Just kidding, I bet it is hard not to just crack up laughing when she says stuff like that! How cute is she!?

Natalie said...

I miss you guys so much Ho! Hallie is going to be such a big girl when you guys get out here. Only 1 1/2 months left! I can't wait for you to come. Love your guts.

Family Scads said...

Heather,

You have the cutest family!! I am so glad that we were able to be near your family and get to know you. I feel bad that we grew up next to each other and never hung out. Thanks so much for everything. You will never know how much you did for us and how much it meant!

Can't wait to see you again!

Love,
-Kim

Chereebee said...

Heather -

I LOVE your blog!!! And Halle is the cutest little girl! You dress her so stinkin cute!!

Hey, I was just wondering what website you use to get templates for your blog.
Email me chereepackham@hotmail.com

M said...

Thanks for getting after Natalie to post more. :) Hallie is absolutely adorable.

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you did the music thing. Now I can get the songs off of yours that I like and put them on mine. I miss you Ho. I seriously can't wait until you come.

P.S. My babies are just so much bigger than Hallie. Macy has just about grown out of all Hallie's 3-6 month clothes, and most of the headbands you gave me! Where do they get the chub? Oh yeah, from ME! I love it!