So I have a new favorite singer right now. Colbie Caillat. My sister sent me her CD and I am LoViNg it! Thanks Chels! She is like a girl version of Jack Johnson to me. I love her and if you have not heard her yet, you should. Isn't music wonderful? I don't know what I'd do without it.
7 comments:
Hello! I love her too! My sisters also introduced me to her, and she is so great!
I want this CD. I have never heard of her but if you and Jess like it I bet it is good! I am excited to hear it!
I want the cd. I've heard two of her songs, and they are WONDERFUL.
I need to hear her song. Beau LOVES Jack Johnson. Maybe I can burn the CD! Wait...okay nevermind...that was naughty of me sorry. I don't really burn cds....THAT'S STEALING! HAHAHHAHAHAHA
I KNOW!! I LOVE HER! I have been listening to her CD for about a month now and it never gets old!! When I feel stressed it completely calms me down! Kallie and I dance to it all the time :)
I've never heard her, but I will look her up on itunes. Thanks Heather!
This is the best CD. She is awesome. Glad to hear she has a fan club! Hope you are doing well. You'll have to let us know when you'll be around during the holidays so we can see you!
Post a Comment