HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA JANICE
Today is my Grandma Janice's 75th birthday. She is such an AMAZING person. I hope to be all that she is when I am her age. She is always so kind, thoughtful and sweet to everyone she meets. Not to mention the most in shape grandma EVER! She goes walking every morning, takes Yoga classes and is always so active. Only about 3 years ago she hiked the whole Havasupai with us and camped for a few nights. She was the one pushing us all along. We love you Grandma! Thanks for all you do for us. Hope you have a great birthday! (We got to go visit with her today for a bit. The picture is with my sis Natalie and her kids Carston and Avery, and Macy)

8 comments:
Heather, I'm so glad you took that picture I was realizing today that I really need to take pictures of people other than my kids. I was trying to find a picture of only me for a christmas project. I found one that is probably 2 years old that Carston took of me. Then I needed one of only John and I, and that one is over 3 years old and I think ut's ugly! I'm so glad you're here.
Heather, I miss you already! I hope you are enjoying your family. Keep us posted on what is going on. (And your grandma is so cute!)
Wow! Your grandma looks really young! Glad you are having a fun time with your sis. We miss you guys!
I love that you added "Stay" by lisa lobe to your playlist. This was the best 90's song ever and I know every word to it. Any time it comes on the radio I rock it out! It's things like this that I love about you. You're so much like me!
I'm so lucky to have heard STAY when I came to your BLOG! That is such a great throwback song. Happy BDAY GRANDMA Janice. She looks so young and spirited. Its good you could be there for her bday! IT was probably her best present is to see the grnadchildren.
Fun for you! I wish I was with family! Okay your little nugget looks so big to me all of the sudden. What a cutie!
Heather,
I love your grandma, she came to out softball games. Happy birthday grandma. Was/is she married to Frank? You family is soo cute. I know it was fun to see you at the breakfast, we should run into each other more often.
Miss you guys! How is the ice?
Post a Comment