December 10, 2007

My Cute Friend Carly


So I've been pretty lame at blogging lately. I guess maybe one reason is because I knew I would have to post about one of my bestest friends leaving me and I have been in denial!! Carly has decided to leave me in "The Hamptons" and move onto bigger better things in Des Moines. I am so excited for her that she gets to be by family and stuff, but so so sad that she's leaving. She is SO AWESOME! Carly was the first friend I met here in Iowa and we knew we'd be friends forever. We soon realized that we had LOTS in common (picky eaters, our love addictions for Diet Dr. Pepper, shopping addiction, red hair,) and not to mention everyone thinks we're sisters. I remember everywhere we go people would ask if we were twins, sisters, cousins and then be shocked that we weren't even related. Carly, I have so many fun memories with you! I know we'll still have many more to come because we'll be visiting frequently, but I'll miss you tons. Guess the day had to come where we couldn't live like we were still in high school and play everyday. My drink runs will not be the same without you. And Hallie will miss her sweet friend Laney too. (she just saw the picture of them matching and said "maymee" and started waving.)


p.s. Sorry these pictures are kinda lame. Most are on my other computer. The two group ones are at our fondue/card night (Carly, Jen, Candice, me, Amie, Sarah) and Carly's birthday dinner at HuHot (remember that was the night of the tornado??) Thanks Jen and Sarah for the pics.

And you have to check out Carly's awesome business! Sweet Sugar Baby. It's so cute! I love it. Her and her mom have worked so hard and have had such a great success! Check it out! http://www.sweetsugarbaby.net/



3 comments:

Jen said...

What a friend posting while on vacation! We missed you last night! We will have to go visit Carly often and split the gas cost!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly said...

Heather you are too sweet. Thanks for the awesome shout out! I can't wait to hear all about your trip home. How was is flying with Aaron??? Tell your family I said hi. Give your Mom a hug for me.