March 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDS!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSEY PACK! Lindsey is one of my bestest friends in the whole world. We've been friends since the 7th grade and I have SO many wonderful memories with her. She's been there through thick and thin and I love her stinkin guts (I even stole that saying from her :)) I love that even though we live far away now, whenever we see each other or talk we just pick up right where we left off. She's the best! I'm the worst friend ever and haven't even sent a card! (sorry Linds). Happy B-day!
I'm way sad, cause I wanted to find a pic from back in the day, but there all shoved in a box under my bed. Maybe one of these days, I'll look!

5 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

So cute! I think that picture is adorable and you are both so cute!

Beth said...

I love you too Linds!!

Lindsey P said...

Thanks Heather! I loves you too. seriously though, can you believe we've known eachother 13 years!!!!!! holy crap. It's cuz we love eachother lots.

Anonymous said...

Come on Heather, get into that old box of pictures!

Jen said...

Old friends are the best... and I agree with Chelise, we need to see the old pictures!