March 7, 2008

My New Shades

Hallie is quite the character sometimes. This last weekend, Aaron and Hallie accompanied me to the grand ol' Hobby Lobby (for those of you not in Iowa, you are SO missing out! ha ha.). Well, they went their separate way from me and awhile after shopping, I could hear Hallie laughing and yelling, "ma ma, ma ma!" Next, I see her strutting her stuff down the aisles with these hot shades and a cup (one Dora, one Elmo) in each hand. She was on cloud nine just having a blast with Daddy and suckering him in to lots of fun gadgets. Well, it's time to check out and I tell Hallie she needs to take her sunglasses off so we can pay for them. Holy Cow! Seriously, you would have thought that I told her Elmo had died or something. Tears just start streaming down her face in seconds and she was bawling! Aaron and I just looked at each other like, "who is this girl?" We had never seen her so devastated. It was pretty comical. Needless to say, we quickly paid for them, put them back on and she still wants to wear them everywhere! And she always informs me that "daddy" got them for her along with her 2 new cups that she has to use every morning. What a fun dad!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ok, are all your cute scrapbook pages I see on here ones you've actually done, or are they just electronic scrapbook pages you're getting from somewhere? If they're pages you've done, I wanna scrapbook with you sometime, it's on my list of things to do (and I haven't done a darn thing with our pictures since we've been married!)

Lindsey P said...

is that your sister Chels? if so, what is she talking about? did she get married!?

I know how Hallie feels, I love my sunglasses too.

Heather said...

I totally have a Hobby Lobby! I discovered it in Dodge City and luckily have one down the dtreet here in Denver as well. It is so awesome, it's like my favorite store! I think 25% of my house is from that place. Too funy!