May 19, 2008

Birthday, Friends and More..


Here's some pics from my birthday. What a fun day we had. I was spoiled rotten. I have such sweet family and great friends. I can't believe I'm 25! I remember when I met Aaron in class and he was turning 25. I thought that was SOOO old (I was 19). And now here I am at that same age. And I finally got some pictures of some of my friends. All the law students that are leaving had a little party and so I had my camera. It's sad that I've lived here for over 3 years and have like no pictures of my friends. Just Hallie and their kids. (Pictured is Tricia, Amie, Andrea, and Sarah and then Candice and Amie in the other.)
Hallie's been so lucky to get to play with lots of her friends lately. She LOVES to play with Rocco and Drew. When they came over she insisted on holding them. Still doesn't realize that they're a little too big but we humored her. As you can tell, she loves to give them kisses too. I should also mention too that Hallie wants to wear her "Rocco Roll" shirt from the March of Dimes every night (it has his picture on it). Abby lives below us and will be moving soon. We will be so sad. She loves to ride her bike with her and yell her name everyday as we walk up to our house.

We've just been hangin out lately. Enjoying the nice spring weather. I am just about 30 weeks now. Getting closer and can't wait! Here's a few more fun pictures:
Having a tea party with Aaron
Hallie sportin some more of my shoes while trying to call Grandma.

Hallie loves to get her potty seat and sit on the toilet. Well, she got a little impatient waiting for me to come help her and tried to do it herself. This is what I found when I came into the bathroom. ooppps...! She had gotten the stool, forgotten to put her seat on top and forgot to take her pants and diaper off. Poor thing. It was pretty funny. I felt bad I was laughing so hard while she was crying and trying to figure out how to get out of the toilet.


12 comments:

Sarah said...

It's so sad that people are leaving us here. Hopefully we can all stay in touch. You look so cute in your pictures! I love the little belly. Okay I think it is the cutest thing whenever I see Aaron outside w/ Hallie. So precious.
How long did you have Hallie sitting on the toilet so that you could take her picture? HAHAHAHA...too funny!

SarahandJD said...

great times! I love hallie on the toilet that is so hilarious way to capture the moment! YOu'll have to email the pics of hallie and rocco they are so precious!!!

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

so its good to see some sort of belly , small but at least there!

Anonymous said...

Fun oics and you look awesome by the way! You make pregnancy look very stylish!

Natalie said...

Thanks for posting the potty picture. I love that you left her there to get your camera! It reminds me of Dad filming when Jordan smashed his finger with the hammer :) I can't wait to see you in Cali!

McGiven Family.... said...

You should not be that cute at 30 weeks pregnant. It is just not right. Seriously...you look adorable!

Heather I am sorry I ruined AI for you. I figured everyone knew by now because it is all over the internet and everywhere. Anyway, it was still a good show so you should still watch. I am depressed though.

Anonymous said...

Could Hallie be any cuter? I don't think so. I love Rocco and Drew on her lap, even though they look just as big as her!

Jen said...

What a cute little family. You all look happy and great! MIss you! Jen

Chelsea said...

Happy LATE Birthday! Sorry I missed it, I can't believe you didn't make yourself a card from the RS presidency :) Hope you had a great day, I love getting to know you, you're so fun. Let me know when you want to start garage saling!

Scott and Beth said...

You don't even look pregnant! I hate you! I love all those pictures and Miss you tons!!

Scott and Beth said...

There you go...I finally updated!!! You might want to set aside and hour or two to look at it :) Love!!!

Keri Hove said...

too funny! i LOVE all of you electronic scrapbooking...can you teach me!