


Just some pics I caught of Hallie while going to see the ducks. She LOVES to see ducks. All day long we hear, "quack, quack" until we finally go see them. She gets so mad though that they don't want to get out of the water and just come chill right next to her. She constantly yells, "out!" at them as loud as she can hoping they will listen to her. Maybe if she yells loud enough, they will obey her.

10 comments:
So cute...I'm suprised she isn't afraid of the ducks biting her. Love her hair!
Her hair is looking so dang cute! I hope that all is well and that you are feeling ok...I am guessing the tail bone is so out of control by now! It just makes me cringe thinking about it! Not too much longer though right? Horray!!! Hope all is well!
She is SO CUTE!! We miss you guys. We are coming home next weekend, and then gone for a week,but home for a whole week to play after that!
SOO cute, you better frame some of those, I love them.
Heather she is so stinkin adorable! Love her little dress! What a cutie!
Wow! Those are some cute pictures!!! How are you doing? Have you guys picked a name for your little princess yet? I can't wait to see her!!! Love!!
How cute is she? You 2 are pretty cute yourselves. So what more could we expect? Love ya! XOXO
Those pictures are so great! I need you to teach me some photography/photoshop skills.
How are you feeling> You are getting so close...I hope you are doing well! Hallie is so cute heather, Im excited to what your next one will look like...my girls look nothing alike!
My kids always got so excited to see the ducks and then were always so disappointed that they just have to watch them run around...and then just eventually just leave:) Im glad Hallie doesnt get disappointed:)
Heath seriouly, Hallie is so adorable. i want to bite her cheeks. Once i went to feel the ducks in Logan (yes just me, no little kids involved) and the ducks knew that i had food so they all started chasing me! There was a swarm of ducks and geese and swans all chasing me while my friend was screaming "drop the bread Lindsey, DROP THE BREAD!!"
I miss you.
Post a Comment