A little update..
I'm a little behind on the blogging. Here's some pics of a few things we've been up to.



Aaron's been sandbagging for the past 3 days because we're having flooding here. Last night after I had gotten Hallie all ready for bed, she just stared out the window waiting for "daddy" to come home. When he got home they couldn't resist going and having some fun in the rain. Hallie had a blast. She did not want to come inside.

Hallie and Aaron at the Father/Toddler Campout. Our ward has this every year and Aaron was so excited to finally take Hallie this year. I was just trying to imagine this sight of all these toddlers and their dad's camping. ha ha. Aaron said she had a blast.


We went to the Niabi Zoo in Davenport with a few friends on Memorial Day. It's a pretty small zoo but they have all the animals you need. Despite the humidity and all the bugs, we had a fun day.
I know I look like a beached whale in all of these photos, but hey, it's memories. This was such a fun night. My friend Amie had a "Going out with a Bang" sleepover before she moved away. SO FUN. We stayed up till at least 4 in the morning, eating as much as we could, singing our guts out with Sarah's kareoke machine and just chattin it up. We've all got some mad singing skills (and dancing (Sarah :))! ha ha. We sure miss Amie. Hallie still yells "Abby" everytime we go down our stairs, hoping that she will peek her cute little face out her window.

7 comments:
I love it! OB is seriously the cutest dad. Tell him I think he is a stud. And I love the singing pics. We need to have one of those for Chelsey before she gets married! Maybe Jenny will let us go up to the ranch!
You could not look like a beached whale if you tried. That looks like so much fun!
The pictures of Aaron and Hallie outside in the rain are adorable! What a fun thing to do. I bet she loved it!
How fun!!! Halle looks so cute with that huge smile on her face!!! Dads are the best!
Adorable pictures! Hey, remind me to show you how to change something in your html code so your side margins are a little smaller on your polkadot background so your full scrapbooked pictures can be seen on your blog (if you want). I had to play around with mine for a while before I got it to work. Thanks for all your help this week!
Hallie is so cute. And yes, it is so sad that Aime is gone. Siiiiiiiigh.
Okay now on to the beached whale. UHH HELLO who is the huge beached whale laying on the couch? Yeah ME! And can you say hello three chins. GEEZ! haahhaha
Not all of us can look as good as you pregnant. hehe
I just love seeing your cute family, Heather! How are y'all doing with those floods? I hope things aren't too bad where you're at. We're heading up to Utah the weekend of July 12th--it's my grandpa's (dad's dad) 80th b-day and we'll be up there for the weekend. I wish you could be there around that time--I'd love to see y'all again! I miss you.
I am so glad you guys are making the best of the rain! haha. So cute. And beached whale huh... uhh washed up stick is more like it. You look so good! I SO wish I could have Kareoked with you guys, fun!!
Post a Comment