June 16, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

The dating days...


Aaron and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary on June 12th. Crazy to think we've been married that long already. What a lucky girl I am to be married to such a wonderful husband. My life seems to only get better with him. Aaron was supposed to have a long day working in Cedar Rapids but because of the flooding he didn't have to go in. We were able to go out to dinner and have a good day. I'll be honest though, we spent alot of our time getting our 72 hour kits together just in case and watching the news. We got a little nervous! he he.


4 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE that picture of you guys laying down with your dress in the background. I have never seen a wedding picture like that- so cute! I miss you!

Natalie said...

These pictures made me cry. It is just weird to think about how much you have both changed since you first got married (like everyone). You take a risk when you get married, you don't know how your spouse will be as a marriage partner or a parent because they've never been one. But you both lucked out because I think you are both such amazing friends to each other and awesome parents with Hallie. I love you both and am so happy that you are with each other.

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

congrats kiddos! its weird that you are pretty much almost exactly 5 years behind us. we celebrated 5 years just after we met you heather but while we were at UCSF. crazy how time flys. so the flood pics make me sad but i am glad and comforted to know your safe and that your getting out of there for a bit too!

Chelsea said...

Okay GORGEOUS! Awesome wedding photos! I'm SO jealous, you look so beautiful! Happy Anniversary!