December 22, 2008

Happy Holidays 2008



We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! 2008 has been a fun and exciting year for us. The biggest event was the arrival of our sweet little Peyton. She is almost 5 months now and we just adore her. Aaron has been busy with school and will complete his 4th and final year of medical school this May! We can't believe he's almost done (with this step). He's decided do go into Orthopaedics and has been busy busy traveling around interviewing for Residency. Hallie is 2 1/2 now and is talking a mile a minute. She loves to be a little mother to Peyton and her babies. Heather stays busy taking care of the kids, but still finds time to do some of her hobbies such as photography, card making,crafts, hanging out with friends and shopping :).
More updates to come. Have a great holiday season.

15 comments:

Street Fam said...

I love your family pictures. Are you staying in Iowa for the holidays?

Carly said...

Love the pictures! Love you guys! Merry Christmas! Hope your trip went well. :)

Jessie Riley said...

YAY for Ortho...
When is he interviewing here?
Just an fyi... Jaren and I were just talking about how FAST residency has gone by {looking back} It went faster than med school...
How exciting to start this new chapter in life!

Mike and Lindsey Ploeger said...

Thank you Heather and Fam for the beautiful Christmas card and family picture! We wish you guys a Merry Christmas!

Mary Ann said...

Such cute pictures! I love your family! Peyton's smile is so cute. :)

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Thanks for the Chritsmas Card! its so cute! Youre girls remind me soooo much of mine...its weird! Savannahs hair looked just like peytons does! (a little less red though...) And Hallie was talking a mile a minute too...and the blonde hair etc! Anyways hope to see you soon!

SandyKay said...

Hi OB ~ Heather ~ Hallie & Peyton ~ Loved the Christmas picture ~ You're a beautiful family. Happy New Year ~ Can't wait to see you. Let us know what happens after May ~

Love,

SK

Jen said...

WHen are you ever coming home?

Ashley said...

Heather! How are you? It's me Ashley from the Elem. Ed. program. I thought I'd try to see if I could find old friends and I found your blog! (Don't hate me.) Your girls are soooooo darling! I can't believe how fast time flies. My email is ashleyluntatgmaildotcom. Please email me and I'll invite you to my blog. You look great!

Jen said...

Heather yes!! Let's do get together before you girls go!! When r u leaving ?? Thursday -Saturday.. You name the day!
Yeah I thought you were gone already.. I was sad!

Jill said...

We got your cute card! Peyton is adorable, she is such a cute happy baby! And Hallie sounds like such a sweet big sister.

Nancy K said...

Your family is soooo cute!!!

brandandbrit said...

I love your family picture! Was that taken in Utah? Your girls are the cutest things!

Colby said...

Aaron - dude, I have been trying to track you down for 3 years to see where you ended up in medschool. Drop me an email so we can catch up. colbuster@gmail.com

Colby Engar

Samantha Fife said...

Don't worry, I love blog lookers! I Have seen yours a few times, just never commented, so that makes me the actual stalker :) Cute pictures, I love all their cute clothes!