November 25, 2008

Is anyone else excited??? I am SOOOOOO excited for my FAVORITE day of the year!!! Of course it won't compare to last years 12 hours of straight shopping, starting at midnight with my mom, dad and Chels. No sweet chauffeur this year, Dad! You will be missed. Can't wait to shop it up with all the money that I don't have :).

9 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

We went last year and I am debating if I am going to brave it again. Where do you go?

We are going to be in Utah from December 23-January 4. When are you going for Christmas? I hope I get to see you at some point and meet your darling baby!

SandyKay said...

I think you and your mom and I shared the same soul in a previous life ~ LOVE TO SHOP ~ yeah with all the money we don't have as well :-). Oh well it's the thought that counts!!! Shop til' you drop ~ live vicariously(sp) for me!!! Shopping in Dillon just isn't the same . . .
Love you!

Beth said...

OH I am so excited! I love it! People are so crazy and thats what makes it so fun!!!

Lindsey P said...

you are seriously crazy. i don't leave my house on that day because there are too many people everywhere. maybe you can do enough shopping for the both of us!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I never go shopping on Black Friday! But props to you because you probably save lots of money!!! Good luck, dont get run over or knocked over! :) ps. when are you in town for Christmas???

Chelise said...

Where are you going to go this year? I am a Black Friday shopper too... but don't have anywhere to go this time!

Natalie said...

Admit it Ho, you actually like this day better than Christmas Day!

Anonymous said...

Heath, we do have the same blood. Black Friday is better than Christmas. I look forward to it all year. Marcus knows to count me MIA all day. Me and my girlfriends were out at 3:30 a.m. they drink coffee, so they had an advantage. But who needs coffee when you have shopping :)

Mom said...

Heather, I don't know HOW you do it!! When I saw this post I busted up laughing because it's so you. :) Merry Christmas! Lots of love to y'all!