December 20, 2009

Popcorn Movie Date Night

A few weeks ago we switched babysitting with some friends so we could go on a date. Well...Hallie was SO excited for her friends to come over. "Mommy! I have the greatest idea! (whispering) How about we make a little bed, pop some popcorn and have a (shouting) MOVIE NIGHT and watch DORA AND THE CRYSTAL KINGDOM!!!!"

Needless to say, she was a little excited. She kept looking out the window because she was "just checking to see if they're comin yet."


They had a blast! They each had to have their own blanket, own stuffed animal and popcorn bowl. So cute.


Can you tell Hallie was having a blast? I don't know what she watched more. The movie or her friends.
Halfway through the movie, Kesley said, "I think Peyton wants to sit right by me and watch the movie. Can you put here right here?" Peyton usually doesn't sit still for a second, but she sat there for quite awhile. And Kelsey was so cute with her.




2 comments:

Brittanie said...

Yay for new posts!! My girls hair was pretty scary! It looks like they have such a fun time! You are so cute - I'm so glad you are here - seriously, what would I do without you?!!

John said...

I always get my camera out for MOVIE NIGHT! There is something so cute about everyone lined up with their things. Hallie is so cute. And I love that she wants a rolling pin :)
Natalie