Visit to Santa
We went with our friends the West's to some "christmas adventure" that was not quite all it was cracked up to be. Of course we went the one night that was FREEZING! I know, I am such a baby! I should have been so used to it after living in Iowa for 4 years. Well, we weren't. After about 5 minutes of being outside, Hallie was ready to go. The two benefits of this night were 1. We got to hang out with our friends and 2. Santa was there with NO line. Hallie of course didn't want to go near him but after seeing her friends get excited and that Peyton was going to go she decided she would, "go with Peyton but NOT get by him". Well that lasted two seconds. Santa offered her a candycane so she figured she would get close enough just to snag that and let him know that she really wanted a rolling pin (silly girl) for Christmas. I was so surpirsed that she sat on his lap! Good girl Hallie!
Quite excited that she was told she was on the "good list".




4 comments:
Wow - an update from the O'Briens! Your girls are so big and so dang cute. I hope you get some "warmer" weather out there in TX (I was so glad we weren't in Iowa a couple of weeks ago when they got that blizzard and all that snow) but then the East Coast got hammered with a big storm. I need a nice warm state to live in!
Such a fun update! I love reading about Hallie because she just reminds me so much of Laney-timid at times but yet so crazy at others. I just hate living so far away! BOO! Are you enjoying your Christmas in Texas? I'm sure you are loving it without the snow! Miss you!
Your girls are getting so big (and brave)! We miss you guys!
Cute pictures and I LOVE your Christmas card, I just about died at that picture, it's SO cute!
Post a Comment