It's Been Awhile...
It's been a fun filled summer so far. We have been gone on trips and staying busy. And I am finally getting around to blogging. Here's a few random pics of what our girls have been up to before our trips.
PEYTON:
Very much into the dressing up and saying "picture" followed by "cheese!", being Miss Independent, and still the cute sassy little thing she is that keeps me very busy. (she was so proud of herself for getting this glove on. She worked at it forever! Along with the crocs and hat.)
Still lovin the smores. We got Aaron a fire pit for Father's Day and we've loved making smores and roasting hot dogs on it. Peyton obviouly likes them. Aaron did this with the girls one night I was gone and set the tent up so they could camp in our backyard. I got a message on my way home from Hallie that said, "Mom! Freddy the frog came all the way to our house to come camping with us! (we had a frog hang out with us all night when we went camping last year, and a frog totally came in our yard and hung out with them again. Hallie was so excited!) And Peyton doesn't want to camp with us in the tent. So you are going to sleep with her inside! Okay? K, goodbye, I love you, goodbye!" I was for sure fine with that one! ha ha.
HALLIE:
Poor Hallie couldn't catch a break with her skin. It's been ring worm, then impetigo, and she had finally gotten rid of these only to have an allergic reation and look like this! She was a trooper though. This was day 2 of the rash. It was all over her entire body! Scalp, face, hand, legs, everywhere! It even got worse after I took these pictures. We are glad that all the gross skin stuff is finally gone! No more washing/changing towels, sheets, pillow cases etc. everyday and rubbing her down with creams twice a day. Yay!
Coloring, coloring, writing, and drawing. She LOVES doing these things. She is my little artist and could do this forever. I love how she likes to plop on the floor like this all the time instead of sit at the table. Peyton likes to copy her. It's fun to watch them play together.
I've got alot of catching up to do. We just got back from some fun trips and trying to get back into the swing of things. Hopefully I can post more soon before Birthdays and the 4th creep up on me! Hope you're all having a fun summer!








2 comments:
I love your family photo on your side bar! Who did you have do it??
I love those pictures of Peyton she is a doll. I am missing Iowa too. We drove through on our way to Michigan, I almost started crying. But don't worry, we were here not even 24 hours and had our first tornado warning. Down to the basement, it was awesome. Miss you guys. Poor Hallie, I still think it is my fault for the ring worm, that was the grossest place ever. Sorry.
Post a Comment