Peyton's Captured Moments
May/June/July 2010 (22-24 months)
• “I wan (want) a abade (Band-Aid)! Abade! Abade!” She will cry and scream this forever. Has a major fascination.
• “Makey! Makey! Makey!” She says this as she runs to my vanity with a huge smile to put makeup on.
• Says her own little prayers. And always says, “Bert…Bert..Bert!” (I think she likes sesame street)• Favorite sayings:
“Patey” (this is what she calls herself) “Shank eww” (thank you) She says this all the time without being asked. It’s so cute. She will also continue to say it until you say “you’re welcome”.
“Peess” (please)“I wanna do”
“Hug. I wanna hug.”“I want Dustin”
“Mine”“I wanna go!” (yells this repeatedly when we are out somewhere and she’s ready to leave)
• Laughs so hard every time we do butterfly kisses.
• Me: “Peyton, can you please pick up all the cookies you dumped out?”
Peyton: “I can’t” (as she runs away with a big smirk).
Still loves to be a tease. And loves it when she thinks she's funny.
Talking in sentences now.



1 comment:
That's got to make Dustin go all mushy! He loves his nieces and nephews ~ that's for sure. She is such a doll Heath. They are both little angels here on earth!
Post a Comment