May 30, 2012

Back To Blogging!!!

It has been WAY too long since I've gotten into this blogging thing. And I am missing it. I want to catch up because I love turning them into books and this is my family journal. But...let's be honest....it's going to take me awhile to catch up. So I'm going to start fresh and with each fresh, I'll try and do a catch up post as well. Not that anyone even seriously reads this blog anymore :).

A quick update: (with some blue bonnet pictures from April. We can't live in TX and not get a picture in them!)



AARON: Still working hard. His life is consumed lately with being on the Trauma team. LOTS of hours! He never complains though. He loves doing surgeries and staying busy. In his spare time that he doesn't have much of he's been sleeping, studying, being a handyman on house repairs (when it rains, it poors, right?!), attending soccer games and making the best of his time being a wonderful dad and husband! He is one month away from completing his 3rd year of residency! Wahoo!!!





HALLIE:



Hallie has her LAST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN tomorrow! I can't even believe how quickly it's gone by. I'm super excited to have her home with me for the summer. We miss her being gone all day. But we will miss her teacher SO much! She's been amazing. Hallie has matured so much over this past year. She's 5 going on 16. Loves reading. I love going in to wake Hallie up for school in the morning to see that her and Peyton are already awake. Peyton is in Hallie's bed, all cuddled up together while Hallie reads her a book. When they see me they yell, "No mom! Not yet! I want to read one more book to Peyton!" She just finished soccer and did a great job this year. She is always such a great example and always obeying and doing what's right. What more could I ask for?

PEYTON:


Peyton just finished preschool with her friends that me and some other moms taught. It was so good for her socially. She has matured so much this last year as well. Sometimes I have to remind myself that she is only 3. She was thrilled to finally be old enough to play soccer this year. And she is quite the star. She LOVES it. And she is pretty darn good. She is still my sweet and sassy child that keeps me on my toes. She is always making me laugh. She loves going to the gym with me everyday to play with her friends and her health issues seem to have pretty much resolved. Yay. (I probably never even blogged about that either :)).

KYLER:



My little baby is 15 months! I can't even believe it! I don't want him to grow up. The day he stops letting me kiss those chubby cheeks all I want will be the saddest day of my life. He is such a good boy. So patient, so chill, so go with the flow...unless he doesn't get his way. Then he screams like a little girl and throws a fit. Gotta show his red head side somehow right? He is finally walking and it's the cutest thing ever. Loves dancing. This kid has a beat in his head. He is a happy little boy and I love every little bit of him.


5 comments:

parkergirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
parkergirl said...

I've said it a million times, and I will say it again! You have the most gorgeous kids! I LOVE Peyton's Sassy shot in the blue bonnets! Kyler is the most handsome little boy ever. And Hallie is to sweet for her own good.

Did you take the pictures? They are all so good. Super crisp and clear? What camera did you use?

Ashley Packard said...

Wow! Those pictures are amazing!! Where did you take them at? Their outfits are adorable! The picture at the top totally captures all their personalities. I need you to teach me your amazing photography skills :) I miss you guys!

Natalie said...

Your pictures are amazing! I love your kids. I love Peyton's pose and Kyler's huge eyes and Hallie's cute smile :)

Ann-Marie said...

Welcome back. I read your blog-so keep the posts coming!