June 10, 2012

A Whole Lot of March Randomness

Lots of pictures. Everyday life. Love having a phone to capture things I normally wouldn't.

Kimball and Ashley came a few times to visit. Peyton and her have a blast together. I need her to come more often. They think cleaning windows is quite fun!

It's March...and we busted out the pools! Love San Antonio right now. First time Kyler went swimming. He thought it was a little too cold for his liking.


I Love Sundays when we just get to chill as a whole family with no interruptions. Hanging out on the hammock is one of our favs.

Kyler likes food. And he loves to be messy.

This picture is gross. And yes...judge away all you want for me letting my child get this messy. But it was worth it. He LOVES Costco pizza. I seriously can't feed it to him fast enough. I finally gave in and let him go to town.

Brittanie came to visit! It was fun to have her and Ashely come with their kiddos. And I got to meet sweet Sawyer. Why didn't I take any more pics?

Peyton thinks it's fun to steal my phone and take a million pictures. Guess when you're at the doctors with three kids waiting for 2 hours...that's how we have fun!

Hallie and Peyton having fun at the gym. They do a Zumbatomic (zumba for kids) and it's so cute. Here they are on their way. Peyton isn't supposed to go because she's 3 but she usually finds a way to sneak her way in.

Shopping with the girls! Hallie asked me to take a picture of her next to every dog shirt she saw.

Chillin in our prime spot. TARGET! Teaching the girls how to hit the clearance sections while they're young.


Loves when Dad comes home from work and goes outside to play.

This picture is blurry but I love his little face. Thinks he's pretty funny to be getting into the diapers.

LOVES being in this car. Sorry it's pink bud!

Just as big as the other kids. Sneaking popcorn any chance he gets.

The girls and their friends love playing this game whenever we babysit. They get Kyler to come to their room, hurry and shut the door and stick their fingers out the bottom. Kyler thinks it's so funny. They do this forever.

Preschool fun.


I have 46 pictures of this picture on my phone :). Lovely Peyton. Lovely.

Kyler likes this spot when he plays with Peyton.


Loves swinging

He is quite the trooper. He has slept in this pack and play more than his crib these last few months. We LOVE having visitors. Just wish we had a bigger house. He doesn't seem to care though.

Peyton has been waiting for this day FOREVER!!! She has wanted to play soccer ever since Hallie started. She was such a good cheerleader for the past two years. Now she gets her chance. Her first practice. She kills me with her poses.

No comments: