Visit from Cho
My cute sister Chelsey came to spread some Christmas cheer to our family before she headed to UT for the holidays. She is the best!!! I was feeling a little bummed that we weren't going home this year and Aaron wasn't going to be around either. So it was a nice little boost for me. Brought so many fun things to do with the kids and really brightened our holiday. We made gingerbread houses, fake snow, and lots of other fun things. The kids just adore their Aunt Cho. So glad we live somewhat close.
Kyler loved Jack. He likes to copy whatever he does.
Peyton had pajama day at school for a Polar Express party. She loved it.
Kyler helped himself to the gingerbread houses the next morning. Oops.
I am in love with this cute boy. I could squeeze his cheeks all day long. Can't wait for him and my boys to be best buds.
Saying goodbye. My girls always say without fail, "she didn't stay very long. I wish she stayed longer." We love Chels. She's the best.

No comments:
Post a Comment