January
Playing catch up...here it goes...
January in ONE long post.
Super bummed that the public has def found out about the greatest Dillards sale ever. Surprised to show up to this. Not cool. Just had to fight my way through those crowds this year to get my goods. No biggie.
Say goodbye to Chuckie! Seriously, how did I let it get this long? It was fun while it lasted but it was getting too crazy and too much maintenance.
A little shorter than planned but that's what happends when Aunt Cho isn't around. I was not meant to cut hair. Ever.
Love Love Love when I catch these two having fun and laughing together. Kyler has a major shoe obsession these days. Loves Dad's boots.
No more training wheels for this little 4 year old. She was bound and determined to do without. When she got her bike for Christmas, she looked at me and said in a sassy little voice, "Training wheels? Really mom? Training wheels?" She caught on so quick. And now loves cruising the roads with Hallie. And loves to constantly remind Hallie that she's only 4, not 6 like Hallie was. ha ha.
Home Depot date with Dad. They love doing this when Aaron whenever they can.
Late nights with Mom. His time to shine is always when the girls go down to bed. He's so happy and fun. It's hard for me to put him down to bed. But I know I'll be hating life in the morning if I don't since I have to wake him every morning to take hallie to school.Getting pretty big by this point. Only a few more weeks to go.
Hallie lost tooth #3 on the bottom. Peyton photo bombed every photo I tried to take.
I was so excited when I finally found these at the store!!! I've looked for years. Super healthy huh? But I'm pregnant so who cares right?
Kyler being entertaining.And constantly begging at the fridge for something. He stands by the fridge and says, "uhhhh uhhhhh" and takes about 10 years to decide what he wants. I give him a bazillion suggestions but he of course wants to be the one to make the decision.
So excited to have a rainy cold day and wear her hat and umbrella to school.
Loves our walks to the mailbox and trips to Target.
A few fun park days with the fam. Kyler is very into exploring. This age always makes me nervous on the playgrounds.
Peyton talks non stop when it's time for bed and it drives Hallie crazy. One night I found Peyton going to bed with these glasses on. I asked her why she had glasses and she said, "If Hallie keeps talking in the night and I'm trying to sleep I just put these on to relax. They are my relaxers." As I left the room Hallie said to her, "Peyton, I think you need to give those to me instead!" They need their own room. ha ha.
Cookie making Sunday with my favorite little helper. She loves baking with me and renames all of the ingredients.
Aaron went on alot of interviews this month around the country for an Orthopedic fellowship! He even went back to our old stomping grounds in IA. He sent me this pic of our old apartment. Brings back so many memories of medical school life. Good ol' Coral Ridge Hamptons! I definitely don't miss apartment living.
The kids and I went to the school for an evening to watch Hallie sing at her school performance. She was so darling and a joy to watch. I totally got all teary eyed.
I love when I find the girls snuggling up together having fun. Melts my heart. I'm so glad they have each other.Love Texas sunsets.
I had hid the itouch before I left Kyler with his cars to go vacuum. This is how I found him when I came back in the room. Addicted. Needs an electronic intervention. Don't care when pregnant and husbandless. Third child. :).
My little sidekicks. Kyler thinks it's super fun to play around in the car when we wait to get Hallie at school.
Good times at Costco. sugar lips.
Do you think they'd pass as a puppy on the airplane? Aaron taking off for more interviews.
I got out of the shower and was worried because it was way too quiet. Found this. Just having some snuggle time with their brother. I love my kids.
Must get comfy when reading books to dad. Poor Aaron looks so tired. He's living on hardly any sleep due to a long day of flight delays.
Yep. I'm super awesome! I totally ran over Peyton's bike with the car. Grrr....not my finest moment. I'm so made. At least it wasn't Aaron's truck again. I probably shouldn't drive anymore. Such a bummer. That bike didn't even make it a month before it saw it's death.
Getting ready for sweet baby Boy to come! I think I was in a stripe mood. I can't wait to meet this sweet little boy.
Too tired to finish his lunch. Shopping will do that to you.
My cute little Hallie. Always so cute and positive about going to school.
No explanation needed. This is how we roll.
My friend sent me this pic with the text "Don't hate me". ha ha. She got to hold their neighbors bunny and became quite attached to it.
We decided it was about time to get these kiddos some boots. We are Texans by this point I'd say. Peyton was excited and kept saying, "Hal, you know Grandma Robin used to be a REAL cowgirl?? I can't wait to show her my boots." Hit a boot sale in the morning and then headed to our traditional Saturday Krispie Creme run
I love catching moments like this. Best buds.
Pey, do you want a waffle with that powdered sugar? How about I pour the sugar from now on. So gross.
Apparently she got hot while sleeping. And thought it'd be a good idea to draw pen all over her face so she could "look funny". Always posing. Love our little sleepover when Aaron's gone. Poor Hallie was so sick with the flu. And I was due in 2 weeks.
Yay! Almost done with pregnancy!!! Getting so close now and just praying that Aaron is in town when it all goes down. He had interviews scheduled all around the baby time. I was quite nervous.
Pajama Day at school. can you tell who picked the outfit? Gotta pick and choose your battles.
Hallie was starting to feel better from the flu but was still not cleared to go back to school. So Kyler, Hal and I dropped Peyton off at school and headed out to try and find a new bike for Peyton.The manager was so nice and gave me a killer deal on a bike. It really was a blessing. I knew it wasn't fair to Peyton that I ran over her bike and she now didn't have one. But I didn't know how we were going to afford another one. I went to a store that I normally never go to because I just kept feeling impressed to go. We were looking at the bikes and randomly the manager came down the aisle right as we started looking and asked if I needed any help. Normally, I would have just said no thanks. But I decided to be friendly and tell him I was looking for a bike for my daughter. We got talking and he told me that I could just pick out any bike in her size and he'd give it to me for x amount of money (I think he felt bad for me that I ran over the first one). I was shocked! It was more than half off of the original price. I know that was the Lord blessing me and my little Peyton that day. What are the odds that I would go to a store I never usually want to set foot in, have the manager randomly walk down the aisle the exact same time we were looking, and me actually talk to him and give him the time of day?
Hallie was so cute to be excited for her. She made her a sign and covered the bike up to surprise Peyton when she got home from school.
Taking a little snack break.
She was SO excited! They were back at it riding their bikes together again.
We went on alot of bike rides. Had to enjoy the beautiful weather. It was in the high 70's (sometimes 80). I will for sure miss these winters when we leave.
Hallie made it back to school after missing a whole week just in time for her class pictures. She's quite a little cutie! So glad she finally got feeling better. And luckily/shocking, nobody else got sick. I know that was a huge blessing with the baby coming so soon.



2 comments:
You have a way of making family life look so fun, happy and exciting. your kids are so cute and you are really good at documenting everything! One day I might be like you. Lol
Love, love, love to read these blogs!!!
Post a Comment