September 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Kyler!

 
 
Kyler turned TWO on February 9th. Growing up so fast. I still call him my baby. Can't believe I'm about to have another! Guess I'll have 2 babies. ha ha. Poor kid kinda got jipped this year with his special day. Aaron was out of town and I was due in 4 days. But we did the best we could. Give this kid my phone to play and a donut and he's the happiest person alive. (hence the picture. The only way I could get him to sit still and look at me for even a second to snap a picture.)
 
The girls and I took him to Krispie Creme in the morning to have a little donut breakfast. He was in heaven. I let him go to town. I think he ate 2 maybe even 3. He may or may not have looked like he was in a sugar coma. Best mom award. 

The girls were so cute. They love holidays as much as me. They really made him feel pretty special and were excited to celebrate with him.
















 
I'm so grateful for this little sweetie. He is my little buddy. Always so sweet and fun to be with. His major obsessions are Cars, balls, Team Umizoomi, the ipad, any electronic (blame pregnancy), being outside, saying "momma" over and over and over regardless of how many times I say what. When I finally say, "do you love momma?" He stops and says, "uhh huh!!!" with a big grin. Can you see why he melts my heart? Let's hope the "terrible two's" aren't so terrible because I sure do love my sweet little Ky.