Austin Trip~February 2013
Aaron had a weekend conference in Austin in February. So it only seemed logical that we all go right? Especially with baby due in 10 days! We had fun. It was nice to spend some time together as a family and explore a little bit of Austin.
We left super early in the morning. The sun was just coming up.
The view from our hotel window. Best spot for the parade right?
The kids LOVE hotel rooms. We don't stay in them very often since usually our "vacations" are going home to UT. So when we do, they get pretty excited and wired. I tell them there's only one rule in hotel rooms. You HAVE to jump and dance on the beds and have a hotel party! Yes, I'm pretty cool like that. just kidding. Well after they did that, they took it to the next level and jumped from bed to bed. Gah! Give me a heart attack. Don't worry though, they had their parachutes on. I literally had to go in the bathroom and chill because I was getting so nervous. But they had a blast! I loved hearing all their giggles.
They had all their watchdogs to protect them. So no worries. Glad our pets could sneak along on the trip with us.
We explored and walked around the trails a little while Aaron was away.
We were able to see our friends the Fitch's and Bjarnasons too while we were there. Always a good time with both.
And last stop before we headed home was trying out Gourdough's donuts! Divine! Aaron was super thrilled about me asking someone to take this picture. Kyler didn't get the memo to smile.

1 comment:
视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室
Post a Comment