Hi Family and Friends. We finally decided to start a family blog to keep in contact with everyone. We are currently living in Iowa City, IA. Aaron just finished his 2nd year of Medical School and will start his 3rd year of rotations in the hospitals tomorrow. We are so proud of him. He just took the Board Exam last Thursday and we are all so excited that it's over with!!! Hallie and I went to Utah and California to play while he studied and had way too much fun. Wish he could've come. Hallie is for sure missing all of the love and attention she got there. Anyways, we miss and love you guys!!

4 comments:
Hi to the adorable OBrian family. Thank you for including me in your blog. It is excellant. Heather you are really a computer wiz!!! Sorry I missed you while you were here after your trip. I wanted to get over and say good-bye. Hallie is soooo cute. Love all three of you so much... Auntie
DARLING!
Thanks so much for including us in your blog. Hallie is so darling. It is so fun to see pictures of her. Congrats to Aaron on doing so well in school. Keep up the good work. We love you!
Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bob
Hey Heather,
So sorry to stalk you, but I saw your blog linked on the Shultz's. Welcome to the blog world. I'm hoping some more people in the ward set them up so we can keep in touch when we all inevitably move! Hope you guys are having a good summer. See you in August!
Post a Comment