June 26, 2007

Nauvoo




We went to Nauvoo over the weekend. It was so fun, but my favorite part was stopping to take a picture of the Viking. We drive by it every time we come here and I always bug Aaron about stopping to get a picture of it. He finally gave in! Isn't it so funny? It is the mascot of the school. Sad that the mascot is bigger than the actual school. And the funniest part is that the school changed their mascot to a Viking because someone donated this to them!! I'm a nerd, I know. But I think it's hilarious.


3 comments:

Candice said...

Glad to see the tripod came in handy for such an important picture of the viking!!

Bullard Family said...

You guys are too funny. I have noticed the viking on the way to Nauvoo but never thought about getting my picture taken by it, creative. Hallie is as cute as ever!!

Jen said...

Hooray! I am so glad you finally did it! That means Chris and I need to stop and buy our geo on the way to Nauvoo since that is the thing we always say we are going to do.