

So these pictures are from a few Sundays ago. We took Hallie to the park because I wanted to try and get some good pics of her. The little stinker, she would not crack one smile or look at me. Needless to say, this last picture of her says it all. "Mom...please stop! I just want to play!!!" Then we get home and she gives a smile!

3 comments:
Way cute pictures! Halee ( I don't know how to spell her name) is so cute. I hope you don't mind that I looked at your blog. I found it on Candice's.
I love that picture of Hallie naked on the beach. So classic. Glad it was her though and not me as it even bothers me to have sand between my toes let alone between other places :)
I love the picture of her reading the book, it looks like she is studying scriptures or something. I can't believe she is 1 already! Happy Birthday Hallie!
Post a Comment