September 29, 2007

Random Pictures

Just thought I'd post some random pictures. We've had a rough week of cutting 4 molars and two more teeth on the way.Not fun! But, she's back to her normal happy self so we're all happy.

My little dish helper. This keeps her entertained forever!

Abby, Hallie and Nate. Cute little Abby lives right below us. Her and Hallie have their own language of yelling to eachother whenever we come down the stairs. They seem to know what they are saying. It's so cute. Poor Abby, Hallie follows her everywhere. Nate and Hallie are 3 days apart and have so much fun together too.

Loving her doll. She tries to brush her teeth and put toothpaste on her. I don't know what this new obsession is with toothpaste lately. She carries it everywhere.


Just call her Pebbles! First pigtail! Will she every get hair????? She kept bringing me hair spray and a brush, so I thought, heck, lets see what it looks like. Kinda silly. What do you think?

8 comments:

Sarah said...

CUTE CUTE PICTURES! Her hair looks so cute in a little pony tail. I like it.

McGiven Family.... said...

She is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen. I love all of these pictures. It looks like she keeps you very busy!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Hi Heather! I'm so excited I got a blog too! I've been reading up on yours forever and just decided to get it done! Hallie is such a sweetheart ...I'm sure you love being her Mom. Let me know when you'll be in Utah next so we can get together. I was sad I missed you last time!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Hi Heather! I'm so excited I got a blog too! I've been reading up on yours forever and just decided to get it done! Hallie is such a sweetheart ...I'm sure you love being her Mom. Let me know when you'll be in Utah next so we can get together. I was sad I missed you last time!

Anonymous said...

Hallie has the funniest personality. And she can pull of any look... especially the Pebbles look!

Jess said...

are you kidding I love love love the pigtail! Addie doesn't have hair either... maybe by the time she is Hallie's age we can do a pigtail too! She is so so so cute!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

What a DOLL!! She is so sweet! I also really like the cute pigtail...it's a keeper. Well... Kallie is letting me know its time to eat, hope to see you soon!

Jen said...

Nate looks HUGE next to Hal- he looks like he's Abby's size and she is 2x his age! I didn't realize his head was so big either! I still think he's the cutest little boy ever- big head and all! So glad we live close to you guys