October 19, 2007

Hallie at Play

As if there's not enough pictures of Hallie on this blog, here's a few more of her at play. Reading books with dad, bubbles, sweeping and dishes, baths and more. We love our little stinker. She had quite the fall today. She doesn't usually cry that much when she gets hurt so this time I knew it was bad. She wouldn't stop crying. Her face looks pretty sad. Poor thing.

11 comments:

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Such cute pictures! Sorry to hear your husband is away killing animals too...I'll never get what's fun about it. We missed you last night. Beth was telling us you've been through quite the schedule lately with rotations...good luck! Let us know when you'll be here in Dec. so we can plan the party!

Natalie said...

So Hoey, I just moved my player down to the bottom of the screen so the whole thing shows up. I'm totally going to steal some of your songs for mine!

Jen said...

I just love this little girl. Love the one of her with Aaron's hat on. What a cutie!

McGiven Family.... said...

She is so cute. I love looking at all of the pictures of her. She seems like such af fun and good little girl!

Jess said...

You can post as many pictures of Hallie as you want, because I love seeing that cute little face!

Sarah said...

She is so cute. My sister was looking at my blog and my friends w/ me and she saw yours and thinks that Hallie is adorable. I have to agree she really is.

Anonymous said...

Hallie definitely knows how to work the camera! I love looking at her pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron-
I saw your family on my cousin Kindra Cherrys blogspot, what a small world it is. We actually have been wondering lately how all you have been doing, Nate, Mike, David, and Todd. Terrell misses all you guys, we had some good times in Utah. WE don't have a blogspot (yet) but we have e-mail torgersen5@yahoo.com. E-mail us with your e-mail address and we'll send you guys some pictures of us and our 3 kids. It's good to see you and your wife and your adorable little girl. From what I hear Iowa is a really fun place to live and got to school. I know my cousin Kindra has enjoyed being there and has mixed emotions about leaving. Take care, we hope to hear from you soon and good luck with everything!

Jenni Torgersen

Jen said...

OKay, I have to confess that sometimes I just pull up your blog and let the music play as if I opened up itunes because I love your playlist! You need to burn me a cd!

The Torgersen's said...

Hey O'Briens!
Okay, so tonight we got up and running with our own blogspot, check it out. thetorgersenfam.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon-

Terrell and Jenni

Anonymous said...

hallie poopy poop miss you sooo much! aaron you look like a doc reading with a kid ... weird! and yes heather that was a board hanging on the wall in my last blog. not over my bed over my window on my side of the bed. nates is above his window now too! cant wait for sundace to open! yippee!!!!