October 30, 2007

Happy 30 Aaron!!!

Can you believe it? Aaron is 30! Just wanted to tell Aaron how much I love him. He is the BEST husband and the BEST dad. I feel so lucky to have him. Here's 30 random things about Aaron you may or may not know...

1. Football and Hunting are his second Love (sometimes first j/k)
2. He is a perfectionist.
3. He is so good with kids.
4. He loves the outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding...
5. He peeks at Hallie sleeping everynight before he goes to bed.
6. He will eat ANYTHING!! (lucky me when it comes to cooking!)
7. He wants to be a doctor when he grows up.
8. He loves Bread (not the food. That's what I thought when he told me he liked them. It's a music band.)
9. He is the most thoughtful person I know.
10. He is a better cleaner than me.
11. He is very dedicated to whatever he's doing.
12. He is the hardest worker I've ever met! Honestly. He puts 110% into everything he does.
13. He cleans the bathroom for me all the time because he knows I hate doing it!
14. He thinks it's fine to wear brown shoes with black shirts.
15. He does a killer job at impersonating Neil Diamond's, "Santa Claus is coming to town!" (looks and all! he he)
16. He has the loudest clap I've ever heard. It hurts your ears.
17. He NEVER complains.
18. He is very supportive of me in the things I do.
19. He likes cookies and cream ice cream.
20. He finds the good in everybody!
21. He can make any situation fun.
22. His dance moves are better than Napolean's.
23. Sooooooo patient!
24. He surprsies me all the time with thoughtful acts.
25. He has had 3 knee surgeries.
26. He is very particular about his sleeping arrangement. (certain pillow, blankets just right...)
27. He is a night owl!
28. He talks me into staying up all night to watch seasons of 24, Lost and Heroes!!
29. He is the Best Dad!!
30. He is the most amazing husband ever and I am so lucky I get to spent the rest of my life with him (well, the rest of his life. He'll probably die first cause he's getting to be an old fart. ha ha).

Happy Birthday Babe! Hope you can have somewhat of an enjoyable day. Even if it is being stuck at the hospital ALL day and night! We are thinking of you today! Love your guts!

13 comments:

The Torgersen's said...

Heather that was really nice everything you said about Aaron, I'll bet he's just as lucky as your are. Happy 30th Birthday Aaron!!

McGiven Family.... said...

Heather you are so sweet. That was a fun way to honor him...30 things! I hope he had a good day too! I love reading your blog and seeing all the fun things you are doing! We love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Aaron! My favorite things were the brown shoes/black shirt and the loudest clap! Too funny.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! Sorry you had such a busy school day today and didn't get to spend it with your two cute girls Heather and Hal.

Audrey O'Brien said...

yo yo old man! happy b day! we miss you tons! we will call later tonight.

Street Fam said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! To add to the list, Aaron is the BEST home teacher ever. He always brings yummy treats too (thanks to his awesome wife!) Next time you come home teaching, we're expecting to see that Neil Diamond impersonation.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, OB! Heather's 30 things about you were great! We know all of them to be true--except she forgot one thing--you make an awesome son-in-law!! We couldn't love you more! Thank you for all you do for your family. Such a great feeling to know that our daughter and granddaughter have you taking care of them and loving them. You are the best. Sorry you had to work on your big day.

Love,
Danny and Robin

Sarah said...

WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aaron! Heather ALLLLL 30 things you said were so cute. I especially liked the very last one. hahaha very nice. You are serioulsy too cute!

Bullard Family said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!!! We hope you had a great day (at the hospital) sorry.

Jen said...

Okay I must have missed your last line the first time I read it, but I just re read it and I cracked up about the "dying first" comment. You are hilarious!

Mann's said...

OB Happy Birthday! I had no idea you were turning 30! Heather you are so cute! We can't wait to see you guys again. It still trips me out when you refer to him as Aaron... I think for a minute...who is Aaron?

The Alands said...

Hi Heather,

This is Jenny Y. Aland. I love your blog. Hallie is so cute. It is fun to see all of your pictures.

Scott and Beth said...

Wow!!! Happy Birthday...don't worry Scott is right behind you. Heather cute blog, I loved the list!!!