


I am so thankful for Hallie. I swear kids know and can just tell when their mommies need some love. Yesterday I was having a hard day and today Hallie just made me forget about everything. What a great day we had together. This morning I got her out of bed and she went straight to the rocking chair and wanted me to read to her. She cuddled with me forever while we read and sang songs. It was the best!! Then we went and played outside since it was such a great day! We went to see the ducks and play at the playground. And of course, I took my camera! Look at that cutie! Tonight she was being so funny too. She had been in bed for awhile and I heard her just sorta whining. I went to peek at her and she blew me and kiss and then waved bye to me like saying, "get out now. Just wanted to blow you a kiss." What a silly girl. I am so lucky to have her. Children have such a sweetness about them. I am so blessed to be able to have her in my life. 


13 comments:
That is a very sweet story! I am actually a little teary eyed reading it. You are so right, kids are the best thing in this world and are so special. We are so lucky to be mommies!
Heather that was so precious. Isn't it funny how our babies just know when we need some extra love. Tucker and Tilly ar ethe same. Anyways I'm sorry you were having a hard day. If you are just needing to get out or something come over to my house.
Hallie needs to be signed with a modeling agency. She is perfect! My favorite is the picture of her sitting with all the leaves. Let's get together this week.
cute pictures! and what a sweetheart! we should really try to get our girls together to play again soon sometime. and i still have your red star. how about after thanksgiving weekend?
Heather - I love the pictures! I love to read about Hallie and compare her to River since they're so close in age! Where'd you get the cute bow? I can't wait to see you in a month! Take care.
What a sweetie. She's darling Heather (I know I say that every time I comment but it's true!) You take good pictures! You should go into the business!
Those totally ARE good pictures! Heather, you totally just need to come home for some rejuvenation! I can't wait to see you, and I hope you know that you are so awesome and I know that you will do so awesome. I'm so glad that you are my sister.
Hallie is beautiful!! I love the 1st picture.
Hallie is so great! I love the photo of her holding her finger up. I hope your days are going a little better. Your always welcome to come kick it with the little R. We are always keeping it real at the Hamptons!
These are awesome pictures! Did you take them? Nate loves that tunnel at Morrison Park too!
You are one awesome photographer! What a cute blog and a cute family. I feel like I know you a little better now. :) Your blog will become a regular on my list...hope you don't mind. elsha
ok, she is to die for! She has always been so beautiful but she just keeps getting more and more beautiful! Ready for another???
I love those pics of you guys...supermodels!!! Kids can just make everything in the world seem perfect when its not.
Post a Comment