November 13, 2007

Tagged...again....

So my friend's Jessica and Lindsay both tagged me. I'm horrible at these things but I'll try my best. (I've done this once before so I'll try to not repeat myself).

6 things you may or may not know about me...

1. I love playing cards. I could play them FOREVER! When Aaron and I get a free sec, we are playing our latest game Hand and Foot. I remember my sisters and I would judge our dates off of if they liked playing cards. Aaron and John were pretty bad but we kept them :)) My sisters know that I'm the best. ha ha.
2. I honestly think shopping is my #1 hobby. (I have other one's too :))
3. I love photography. Someday..faraway...I'd love to be a photographer (still have lots to learn).
4. I take 2 HOT showers everyday. Every morning and every night. Aaron says I'm burning myself everytime I shower. I LOVE showers. I have the hardest time getting out of the water.
5. I LOVE music. I don't know how people lived without it. I hate silence in my house.
6. I am SOOO ticklish. Even the thought of Aaron tickling my feet tickles. I can't stand it.

K, so those were pretty lame, but I'm tired and I'm not that interesting. Now I get to tag people. I will tag...Sarah Sparks, Jen, Chelise, Carly and whoever wants to. Get to it girls! I'll be checking up. J/K.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Heather Dawn,
You totally know that I am the best card player. Don't even try to take my title!