November 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


We had the BEST Thanksgiving!! Thanks to my sweet Grandpa, my mom, dad, and sister Chelsey came to visit us and it was so much fun! Sorry Natalie that I stole them away for a bit, but thanks for the little piece of heaven. We did lots of fun things (in little Ruby)! On Thanksgiving, we went to the Iowa River Power Restaurant for dinner and it was amazing! We played lots of cards, went out to eat lots and just hung out. My favorite day was Black Friday. My dad was the shoeffer and took us to the outlet malls at midnight and then onto all the other sales. We shopped for 12 hours straight and hit all the sales. I was like a little kid. I was pumped full of my caffeine and shopping adrenaline. Not to mention my favorite shopping partner, my mom (sorry Chels, you know your a weenie when it comes to shopping long!). That was my favorite day ever! I love shopping! Anyways, we had so much fun. Thanks mom, dad and Chels for coming! We loved it. Hallie is constantly saying, "maama, papa, and Cho" anytime she sees your pictures. She's a little sad it's just me here now. Can't wait to see you guys soon. We love you!

15 comments:

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

I am so glad your family got to come and play for a few days! Dave said your Dad was so nice and bought pizza for all the BYU game watchers on Sat! I am glad you had your favorite shopping buddy here for the best shopping day of the year. I hope you were able to find some time to fit a nap in after all your shopping!

McGiven Family.... said...

That looks like so much fun! Having visitors is the best and I am so glad they came out there. You are one crazy shopper and if I were there I would have gone with you. I am very jealous I must admit! I hope I get to see you over Christmas?!? Hallie is so dang cute!

Carly said...

I am so glad your family came! I just love them. And your Mom's zebra sweater is so cute. :) ps- Laney's hat is soooo awesome! Steve loved it.

Anonymous said...

Your family is too cute! I hope they enjoyed good ole' Iowa. I think you, your sis, mom, and Hallie all look alike. At least you don't have to wait too long to get to see them again!

SarahandJD said...

Heather,What a great time!I'm jealous. You guys are night owls,hoo-hoo! I bet all the great deals were in the middle of the night when I was snoozing.

Natalie said...

Hoey,
I couldn't help but laugh at shoeffer! It reminded me of Jel. And dinfrent. I love you Heather, and I hope you aren't offended that I'm laughing at your spelling. Just so you know, shoeffer (I can't even type because I'm laughing so hard. Shoe-Fer, where do I get a Shoe Fer! Can I get this shoeffer $5? I am so mean!) Anyway, Shoeffer is spelled chauffeur. But that is a hard one. I'm sure most people can't spell it, so I'm not laughing because you spelled it wrong, but because of how you spelled it! It tickled my funny bone! I love you Ho!

Emily said...

Such cute pictures, Heather! I cannot believe you went to the outlets at midnight...I didn't even know they were open then!

Scott and Beth said...

Your so lucky your family came out. It looks like you guys had tons of fun. Halle is so cute. Let me know when you are coming for Christmas!!!

Sarah said...

Cute pictures Heather! That is always fun when family comes to visit. I'm glad you had fun!

Natalie said...

I loved your comment on my blog ho! So what does Shoeffer mean anyway, who would believe it was a real word! I'm glad that we can joke around and that you don't get offended. Did Chelsey call you and tell you about the sisters that came into her work? It made her grateful for the ones she had, and I agree. I'm so glad you're my sister. You guys are my best friends!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

The ladies in your family are so beautiful! Wow, now we know where you get it from. And your addiction to shopping! Sweet.

shay said...

Fun to have your fam here! Cute pictures of Hallie! She's getting so big!

Jen said...

I love how you told me that Hal ran from room to room looking for your family then day after they left. She really loves them! So cute!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Hey have you heard Colbie Caillat's christmas single "mistletoe"? It's so good!

Carly said...

Heather did you make it home ok??? I miss you already but I hope you are having a blast with your sweet family. Talk to you soon!