ABC Tagged
Nothing too exciting going on here, so I thought I'd do this tag that my friend Whitney tagged me on.
ABC Tag
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Aaron of course, mom and sisters
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Whatever day Aaron gets off.
E- Essential Item: Diet Dr. Pepper, mascara
F- Favorite Color: periwinkle
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: both. I love any candy!
H- Hometown: Orem, Utah, currently Iowa
I- Indulgence(s): shopping, chocolate covered strawberries
K- Kids: 1 and 1 more on the way!
L- Life is incomplete without: a nice fountain drink, family and friends
M- Marriage Date: June 12, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters, and 1 brother in law
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Being trapped in an elevator or somewhere small. I'm claustrophobic.
Q- Quote(s): "Let no one come into your life without leaving better and happier", "Live today as if it were your last."
R- Restaurant: The Olive Garden, Cafe Rio
S- Season: Spring and Summer. NOT winter!
T- Tag Six: Anybody!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: umm...Although, I'm an elementary teacher, I get super nervous to speak in public (to adults).
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Vegetarian
W- Worst Habit: Apologizing obsessively
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds (we find out in a week and 1/2!)
Y- Your Favorite Food: Shells N' Cheddar, French fries. (healthy huh? Can you tell I'm prego??)
Z: Zodiac: Taurus

9 comments:
Oh sure...don't do my tag even though I tagged you FOREVER ago!!! Your Fired!! Hope you are feeling well!!!! Love...
By the way where do you get your cute back grounds????
I'm so glad you did your tag . . . Go HEATHER! Post as soon as you know what you're having - then I'll start bugging you about names!
Heather- I love how you apologize it makes me feel better because i always feel like I may have hurt someone's feelings too. Ps I'm always up for some chickfila fries and DP. Maybe after my mom leaves we can go eat it up!!
That was so fun reading all those neat facts about you. I feel so much closer to you now. HAHA. I've been into the french fries lately too...NAUGHTY! haha.
Heather, you are so cute! I completely forgot you were married on the same date Alana was born. Gotta love our weird wedding stories, huh? :) I just wanted you to know I FINALLY DID IT. I have a blog and you can blame yourself and especially Natalie. Love you!
I have always been into french fries... especially those waffle ones at our favorite place Chick-fil-A!!!
Your so cute! I love your DP addiction! I was hooked on Coke during pregnancy, gross huh! Anyways, I'm so exicted for you about the new baby, I can't wait to find out if its a blue or pink baby! I hope its starting to warm up there! Horray for Spring! Love ya!
Post a Comment