Hallie's Buddy
These pictures just make me laugh. Hallie is so funny whenver she plays with her friend Tommy. I don't know why but they seem to have this little love connection going on. We watched Tommy the other night and it seemed to be that playing led to kissing, and kissing led to cuddling. They were hillarious!They would giggle together and then run to each other hug and kiss! Then they had to watch their Elmo movie together with their matching Elmo slippers. I see Tommy look at Hallie, Hallie smiles, and then Tommy decides to get comfy and lay on Hallie. It was too cute! I had to throw this other pic in from the summer to show that this is not anything new! Look at Tommy's face! It's so cute.
Mmmmm!!!! Looks like Hallie's ready to be a big girl! She found some tampons and when I caught her, she was saying, "mmmm! Please, Please!" I think she thought it was candy!
We have been getting SOOO much snow! We had a huge snow storm last week . Everything was closed/cancelled. Even the mall! When I called Aaron at the hospital to see if he got to come home since the mall was closed too, he said, "Wow! If the mall's closed then you think they'd send all the patients home and let us leave too!" The sad part is it actually took me a minute to realize he was kidding! We can't wait for warmer weather. Yesterday was -2 when we drove home from church! So fun!
The snow and FREEZING weather is still going strong!
Mmmmm!!!! Looks like Hallie's ready to be a big girl! She found some tampons and when I caught her, she was saying, "mmmm! Please, Please!" I think she thought it was candy!
We have been getting SOOO much snow! We had a huge snow storm last week . Everything was closed/cancelled. Even the mall! When I called Aaron at the hospital to see if he got to come home since the mall was closed too, he said, "Wow! If the mall's closed then you think they'd send all the patients home and let us leave too!" The sad part is it actually took me a minute to realize he was kidding! We can't wait for warmer weather. Yesterday was -2 when we drove home from church! So fun!The snow and FREEZING weather is still going strong!


11 comments:
Heather that story about the hospital and the snow storm was great. I just love you. I'm jealous that Tommy and Hallie get to hang out so much. I know Laney misses them. :(
These pictures are sooo cute! Is it the love of Elmo that brought Tommy and Hallie together? I love the Elmo slippers.
How cute are they! That picture with her and the tampons is great! Love it!
Hallie is so cute. I love all of your stories and comments. You always make me laugh.
Cute kissing pictures! Ya-so glad I am not completely freezing my bum off, but miss you guys too!
Heather Hallie is darling. I wish you lived here so you could put her in my class!!! Love the tampon story. How Funny!!! Love you!
Love the tampon picture. Yum.
I laugh every time I see that picture of Hallie and Tommy. It is so funny.
Andrea
Ha Ha, looks like you have your hands full! I wish I could come over to your house and see hallie for myself. Love ya.
Ha Ha, looks like you have your hands full! I wish I could come over to your house and see hallie for myself. Love ya.
Your daughter cracks me up! I am sick of the snow too... its doing the same thing here in Utah! Addilyn's chair was a total splurge... I got it at pottery barn kids. Its called My First Anywhere Chair. You can get different covers and even get their name on it! I had been searching for a chair forever... and this was my favorite.
Post a Comment