IT'S A...
GIRL !!!


We are SOOO very excited to be having another GIRL! We had our ultrasound on Monday and it was so neat. I just loved being able to see this sweet little baby inside me. How amazing it is and lucky I am. She was being so cute. She was just chilling down in my pelvis sucking her thumb, playing with her little toes and hangin out. I can't wait to see the little cutie.



We are SOOO very excited to be having another GIRL! We had our ultrasound on Monday and it was so neat. I just loved being able to see this sweet little baby inside me. How amazing it is and lucky I am. She was being so cute. She was just chilling down in my pelvis sucking her thumb, playing with her little toes and hangin out. I can't wait to see the little cutie.

26 comments:
Wow, you got such good pictures! I love the second one of her toes. Hallie and baby girl will be such best friends!
Yeah! Another girl will be so fun! And you can reuse a bunch of your stuff. But don't think you can get out of going garage-saling with me now... ;)
Congrats Heather! That is so neat. Any names? I can't believe how clear your pics are - I can't ever tell what I'm looking at during my ultrasounds!
Great pictures heather- Ican't wait for her to come. Hopefully she will come on my bday and then she will be even more spectacular!
how amazing. who better to have girls than you two - at least you know your girls turn out gorgeous! congratulations, and we have loved having two boys together and I'm sure your girls will be the same.
Congratulations Heather!!! I am so excited for you. You will need to give me some pointers on raising a girl, and teach me how to make cute bows.
Congratulations on another baby girl. I was just at Target today pretend shopping for girl things. By the way, I totally voted girl.
Yeah....another ballerina. Those pictures are so cute. I am so excited for you..and I think you should name her Beth. Love you!!!
That is so exciting Heather! It will be so fun to have another little girl, I am a little jealous. Those pictures are awesome! Congratulations!
WHATEVER!!! if you name her after any of your old hight school buddies it will be ME!
oh, congrats!
Congrats.... I am so excited, the only thing better than having one little Hallie is two!! I am sure she will be just as adorable as Hallie.
Andrea
Heather that is so great! You make the best girls! haha. And I agree, your pictures are awesome! Sucking her thumb, so sweet. Well I guess I believe that you really do have a baby in you, even though you DON"T even look like it.
Yeah for girls! Congrats!
I love it, pink pink pink oh and some leopard print too! Congrats! We are so excited for you!
Congrats, Heather! I can't believe you're already half way there. What a darling family you'll be!
Congrats, Heather! I can't believe you're already half way there. What a darling family you'll be!
yay, a girl! How fun for Hallie to have a sister! congratulations! those were really good ultrasound pics too, mine were never that clear.
SO FUN! I can't wait to meet her. She is going to be a doll just like her mom and sister!
She is so beautiful! I think she looks like a Dawn! :)
Yeah!! Girls are so fun, plus you already know that you two make the cutest girls!! I am so happy for you. Let me know if you need help this summer. I know that I live 2 hours away but I am so happy to repay you for all that you have done for our family. You are the best.
Hope to see you soon!
-Kim
YEAH! Love the ultrasound pictures. Congrats on another girl. She is going to be just as sweet and cute as Hallie. You guys made dang cute girls!
Yeah!!! Im so happy, really 2 girls together is soooo much fun:) Whats the name going to be???
TWINERS!!! Girls Rule!!!! Congrats! We could even have our little buddies on the same day!!! How fun!
oh heather, pretty sure Im not as cute as you are when your pregnant! I cant believe Ive never seen you "large with child!" Maybe Ill see you this time...but yeah Im pretty sure with your cute skinny little legs...you look darling:) Thanks for the nice commment! How are you feeling? Im so excited for you to have a girl!
Hooray, sisters are teh best!
Hooray! Two girls really are the best. You'll be amazed how quickly they become friends. So fun!
Post a Comment