Bikes, Bellies and The Claw
Nothing too overly exciting going on around here. Here's some pics to keep the fam happy. And I can't believe I suckered into posting my ugly self and belly, but there you go! You crazy people!
Hallie LOVES to be outside and push her bike around and blow bubbles. Everyday the first words out of her mouth are, "bike, bubbles, dada". She cries every time we come inside and anytime we go down our stairs to get in the car, she makes sure to tell the bubbles and the bike, "bye-bye". As soon as Aaron gets home she gets her shoes on and heads to the door with him. Lucky Hallie that her dad is so nice to take her everyday.
23 weeks. (can you tell by my fake smile how thrilled I am to take a pic of my body? Please pardon the roots, I finally got them done after this.)
Who doesn't love pudding?
Notice anything a little odd?
how about now?
Hallie LOVES to be outside and push her bike around and blow bubbles. Everyday the first words out of her mouth are, "bike, bubbles, dada". She cries every time we come inside and anytime we go down our stairs to get in the car, she makes sure to tell the bubbles and the bike, "bye-bye". As soon as Aaron gets home she gets her shoes on and heads to the door with him. Lucky Hallie that her dad is so nice to take her everyday.
23 weeks. (can you tell by my fake smile how thrilled I am to take a pic of my body? Please pardon the roots, I finally got them done after this.)
Who doesn't love pudding?
Notice anything a little odd?
how about now?So, if you can't tell by the pictures Aaron had a little injury. He thought it'd be fun to fracture his finger in five different spots. Poor guy. He was trying to catch his gym bag off a balcony and his finger got stuck in the strap on the way down. Ouch! I have to giggle at his brace. Just call him the claw!

23 comments:
Ok first of all I don't want to hear any complaints about that belly! You still look so good, what the heck, thats so not fair! I was so much bigger with Henry! Anyways, poor Aaron, I am loving the claw though, its very capitan hook!
Oh my gosh Heather you are still so tiny. I don't even think I would know you were pregnant...seriously not fair! My kids are the same way about going outside and they throw a fit when we come in! Poor Aaron I am so sorry about his hand. I hope it heals quick. Do you guys have any names?
You don't even look pregnant you nerd. You better start downing some more Oreo shakes! I am, and I'm not even pregnant! I can't wait to see you guys.
Heather you are so funny, you don't even look pregnant. You are the most addorable pregnant woman ever!!! Hallie is getting so big. I really hope that I can see her when you guys come to town this summer.
Amberly
I had heard Aaron had hurt his hand! How long does he have to wear his "claw"? And you still don't look pregnant! Maybe by the time this little one comes you will finally look like you were even pregnant! And of course Hallie looks so cute.
Ouch, sorry to hear about your finger Aaron! Heather, you're gorgeous!
poor aaron and his finger! I hope hallie is feeling better. What a grat photo heather, you look so great for being a little pregnant gal!!!
poor aaron and his finger! I hope hallie is feeling better. What a grat photo heather, you look so great for being a little pregnant gal!!!
I am still looking for that baby bump that you are supposively showing off! and your new hair looks great
oh heather how i am glad to see you prego and not so glad cause i looked like that at about 1 week ... seriously that just pissed me off. you look like your pushing out to .... its nearly non existant and i doubt any stranger would even think for a second you were prego. even worse is that last sat someone asked me when i was due ... ha ha lol yes i know i am fat but i am working on it. good thing i love my sis in law to death cause otherwise i would hate her right now!
What tummy? Nerd. You look so good. I wish I looked like that now! Too bad you aren't here I could take his x-rays.
You crack me up...where's your belly! I'll laugh when I'm 23 weeks pregnant with my second and look at your picture! You are darling and I'm so excited for you!
OH MY HECK! Enough! I WISH I looked like that right now. Honestly. If people knew how close we were they would tell me that I needed to slow down on the doughnuts. Seriously. You look awesome!
Glad to see you are finally starting to look at little pregnant. Still NO COMPLAINING ALLOWED! :) You look great. Laney is the same way about going outside. I swear she would spend every waking moment outside. I wish we had a fenced in back yard to keep her from running all over the world. We have to get the girls together soon. Miss you guys!
Okay, too much to say about this post! The pudding... the claw... I just love your family! And I am sorry for Aaron =(
Hmm, poor girl. You must be up a to a size 2 now. Maybe by the time you're 38 weeks you might be able to pull off a maternity outfit. You're nuts! :)
I cannot believe how little your belly is! You are SO cute!!! By the way, the stroller is the Peg Perego Aria Twin and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It is super light, and fits through standard doorways. It doesn't hold carseats though, but I'd get it again for sure anyways. It's been great!
You call that a baby bump?!?! Eat a cheeseburger, sister!! :)
Hey Guys!
It's me Jen your couisin(Matt Too) haha ! Grandma gave me your blog address. I finally have gotten into the blogging world. You all look fab! And you know how they say "where is the beef?" Well whre is the baby? lol Heather you are darling I thought I needed glasses, because I dont really see much of a belly. Now we have a way to keep in touch better. I miss seeing you around. Please keep in touch! Love your little guts! Jen & Matt
Hey, it's Ava & Sawyer's Mommy (Jenn). I like your page and you LOOK GREAT. I wish my hair looked that good!!! I need a mommy make-over and a vacation. Here is our blog:http://thesegoclan.blogspot.com/ Send me your email address and I can add you to view it! Jenn
What belly?
Are you seriously pregnant?? Or is this a joke? I have never in my life seen someone so tiny be 23 weeks along! You look awesome!
You look great!! I don't know if you can really call that a baby bump....you are a beautiful pregnant woman!
Post a Comment