April 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN


Happy Birthday to my cute brother Jordan! I love him to death. I always loved his birthday because then we could tell everyone that we were the same age. We're only 11 months apart so when we were little, I would love to tell people we were twins. I was always secretly a little sad when my birthday came and we had to wait a whole other year to say it again. A funny memory that we joke about was when we were in high school. We had a class together and one day we were sitting on opposite sides of the room trying to talk to each other. The teacher interrupts his lesson, thinks he's going to crack this great joke and says, "Excuse me Jordan. You can get her number after class. I'm trying to teach a lesson." We both laughed so hard. Jordan's response back was, "Well that's alright, I already have her number. It's the same as mine!" Good times. I could go on with memories but I will spare everyone else.
Here's just a few things I love about him. And I found some sweet pictures Jord! Gotta love em. We look homeless in all of them!
He is an AMAZING baseball player! I love to go to his games and watch him play. I don't know anyone that loves this game more than him.

He has such a sweet heart. Has always had a soft side to him that I just adore.

(Except when he steals my Diet Coke! ha ha. Looks like I was an addict back then. j/k. My mom would justify herself by saying this can was NOT open. We were only playing. Sure mom :))

He has a great sense of humor. Can always make me laugh.

(We were awesome dressers!)

He has always watched out for me and been a great protective brother!

I'm loving the outfits! Thanks mom. Jelly shoes and socks for me. Different laces and socks for Jord. Sweet!

He is so cute to Hallie and all kids.

Love you Jord! Hope you had a good birthday!
Stay tuned for Utah pics...I'm a slacker!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, how great it was to see you and Jord when you were so cute and little. Those were some great shots--and quit knocking the way I dressed you two. What do you mean, you dressed yourselves. I was letting your creative juices flow. Love you Heath, you always make life happy and fun. Thanks for taking time to post those pics.

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Those are some awesome photos! I am also loving the jelly shoes with socks! I loved seeing you for a few days! I hope that all is well and that we will see you again soon!

Natalie said...

Heather, you are so cute! I love all those pictures. I don't know what happened with you and Jordan, because I know I was definitely more stylin' than the two of you!

Whitney Jensen said...

Love the pics! I was so sad I couldn't make the lunch get together - hopefully next time. Riv's swim lessons are awesome, and I definitely recommend them. He has the same teacher I had when I was little, and she does great with little kids. You have to do a minimum of 3 weeks, but if you're ever going to be here that long, let me know and I'll get you her info so you can get on her list. You'll LOVE it!

Whitney Jensen said...

p.s. will you give Natalie my e-mail so I can see her blog? Thanks!

Sarah said...

TOOOO FUNNY! First of all happy birthday to your brother...Second I didn't know you had a brother that close to you..wow. So like Irish Twins huh? Neat! Okay Third....you guys were STYLIN!

Beth said...

You are killing me! Update your blog!!!!! I just miss seeing you!
:)

Lindsey P said...

such cute pictures. you were such a cute little girl.

i'm with Beth. We need more!!!!

Jen said...

Cute, Cute! Happy Birthday Jordan! Sorry I missed you while you were here! Hope you had a blast!~ Love ya! Jen

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Very Cute pictures, I remember it like it was yesterday. What a cute family you are.
I remember you guys camping with us, every time was a disaster.
Just ask your mom and dad.
Love, Aunt Kristy

Jen said...

LOVE the bubble gum picture! So cute!