April 12, 2008

Spur of the Moment...

Well...Hallie and I are in Utah! Surprise! We are quite spontaneous! My mom called me the other day at about 12 and said, could you come today at 4? She had found a super good deal. So we left the mall, ran home and threw stuff in our bags and CAME!!! With everything going on, it was such a great time for us to come. So we are glad to be here. I was getting so homesick. I've only been here a few days and haven't taken many pics, but here's a few for you Aaron so you can see your cute babe! She's lovin it with all the attention. Miss you lots.

Hallie loved the plane. She was entertained the majority of the first ride with her seat belt buckle.

I always have the BEST luck with flying. Our flight got SUPER delayed and we were stuck in Cincinnati for 6 hours. We didn't leave until midnight! Yeah for us. Good thing I have the best little girl ever. Then we finally get into UT and they lost all my luggage. But don't worry! They gave me a free t-shirt and toothbrush. So we were looking pretty for a day and a half. ha ha.

This is at about 11:30 at night. Still happy, wired and loving the little water bottle and crackers they gave her.

Today we had a fun day. My little sis Chelsey just got engaged and we went to a Bridal Fair, lunch and did some dress shopping. It was a long day of fun. The highlights of my day were hearing that my little niece Avery is "allergic to people", having someone at the fair ask when my wedding date was and offer me a bridal planner (with Hallie and my belly in tow), and having a boy (who couldn't have been older than 25) pick up on my mom! Good times.
Do you think Hallie's pooped? She found this big couch while Chelsey was trying on dresses and plopped down. Then she asked me to scratch her back and she kept saying, "more". What a cutie.

Hallie and Grandpa hangin out. I love being able to see my Gramps. He is so darn cute. I took a picture before this and he said, "should I put my hat on and we could take it again?" We went to the good ol' Dillards sale yesterday and he was so cute finding some shirts. He loves to find a good deal. I just love spending time with him. What a cutie. Hallie likes to go downstairs because she knows right where his stool is to get to the counter and reach his big tub of Red Vines.

We miss you Aaron!! Thanks for letting us come play for a bit! I'll try to keep the pictures coming for ya.

21 comments:

Aaron said...

Great pictures! I wish I was there with you. I miss you too. Give Hallie a big hug for me.

Jen said...

Yeah!! Your here! Yes, let do get together for sure. A girls day sounds fun! Its a great week a lot of our doc's are out at work. You know my moms # and I will try and call your moms too. I will tell Erica. Love , Jen

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

HI! I want to see you! How long will you be here? We should try and get lunch together. Let me know on my blog or email!

SarahandJD said...

I'm sure glad you got a free toothbrush and I bet that Tshirt is super cute! I'm excited for your sis. keep the photos coming!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it to Utah! Your sister is so cute.

Lexi said...

Hey heather, I found your blog through laura tervorts! (we saw you today at the park!) Your little girl is so cute! Who is chelsey getting married too!? Tell her congrats from me!
-lexi (arnold)

Street Fam said...

How fun that you got to fly home!! Have lots of fun!!

Sarah said...

Oh I am so jealous! I am I'm not going to lie about it. I want to go home. No I'm really happy that you got to go home how fun for you. Hallie is as cute as ever. I was hoping you'd put on the tshirt so we could see how cute you looked in it! hahahaha...when aren you coming back? I need to workout! hehe

McGiven Family.... said...

That is so fun that you were able to go to Utah. Abbey told me you were there and able to go with Chels shopping. That is so fun! I am so excited for Chels...sounds like she got a good catch. Your little Hallie is adorable! I love your Grandpa, he is so cute! I hope you have so much fun in Utah! I am jealous.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

So fun! Spur of the moment trips are the best, I am glad Hallie is such a trooper while traveling! But sorry you had such a crappy experience. Live it up while your there!

Bullard Family said...

I am so glad you got to go home and see your cute family. Have fun!
Andrea

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Hey! Im waiting to hear when we can all get together!-FUN...let me know. Did you get my email?

Amberly said...

If you are still in town you need to call me. I really want to see you. I feel like we have missed each other every time you have been in town. Please call, I would love to see Hallie and get together for lunch. I bet her and Emma would love each other.
Amberly

Nancy K said...

My favorite trip home was our spontaneous one home for Thanksgiving. There is a certain rush to just going!!! Good for you!

Jen said...

Yeah you made it, bummer your luggage didn't! We miss you guys! Glad you are having fun! See you next week!

The Torgersen's said...

How fun to go home! I always loved going to see my fam in Cali when we lived in Utah. It's probably warmer there in Utah too! Spur of the moment trips are always the best! Where do you get your blogger templates? They are always so cute!

Lexi said...

Thanks! Ya I should have just come up and said hi! You too are looking gorgeous! and youre even Prego! Congatulations by the way!

Mom said...

My mom was just there and told me what fun she had with everyone. How I wish I could've joined her and seen all of y'all! I'm really missing you, Chels, and Nat...

Mike and Lindsey Ploeger said...

Hey Heather. Its Lindsey and Mike (your cousin just incase you forgot)Ploeger! Just wanted to say hello and we would love to add you to our blog to keep updated! You were so sweet last time I met you and your little one is getting so big and cute! Hope all is well!

Lindsey P said...

i was so happy to see you! and now i'm sad you're gone.

Laura said...

Oh man, I'm jealous... I need to find a good deal to go to Utah!
I use photoshop 7.0 for my scrapbooking, but if you don't already have one, buy one of the photoshop elements, I think they're probably a little better... or someone told me there is a program just for digital scrapbooking, so ask when you go buy it...