August 18, 2008

Lack of Sleep?

These pictures somewhat explain my lack of posting lately. Hallie and her cousin Avery were playing "princesses". Hallie asked me to put this dress on her. With no hesitation, I put it on while Avery is sitting there saying, "Heather, that dress used to have two arms. I wonder what happened to the other arm." I just nod my head and say, "sure Avery, okay." while wondering why the heck she's saying that. (see first picture). Off they go to play.
A while later my sister Natalie comes in laughing and asks, "Who put that dress on Hallie?". My reply, "I did! Why? What's so funny?" She informs me that I have put the dress on upside down (the snaps to the bottom are around her shoulder)! OOPS!I didn't think anything of it. Guess my stupidity didn't leave after pregnancy. Crap :)
Pictures and updates to come eventually! Here's a few of Peyton for now.

One of my favorite things about her is how she always places her hands. She's like a little poser with them.

23 comments:

Jen said...

I cannot even imagine what your life is like right now! We miss you guys like crazy!! Come back soon!

Chelsea said...

Cute! Peyton is so adorable. Thanks for finally giving in to my nagging ;) Now I won't do it anymore so you can get caught up on more sleep. Sweet dreams!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Oh I cant wait to see you!

The Torgersen's said...

Hallie is such a cutie and Peyton is just a beautiful baby girl. You and Aaron are so blessed to have them, what fun! Enjoy this time because it slips away way too fast.

McGiven Family.... said...

That is so funny! I can imagine you are a little sleepless right now. Your little girls are both beautiful! I wish so bad I was coming 1 week earlier and was going to be able to see you. I hope you are having fun in Utah. I will look forward to Christmas and spending time with you then :)

SarahandJD said...

HEather!! Peyton is so cute! Finally some new pics! We really miss you around here! I Hope you are surviving your kiddies!!!

SarahandJD said...

HEather!! Peyton is so cute! Finally some new pics! We really miss you around here! I Hope you are surviving your kiddies!!!

Amberly said...

She is so feminine and petite. I can't wait to meet her. Hallie is so pretty too and is getting so big. She looks like a big girl now. I can't believe how fast they grow up.

Beth said...

I am smiling from ear to ear about the dress. I have been there! :)

Scott and Beth said...

That is such a funny story! I can totally picture you doing that!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

What a precious little girl! She's so cute Heather...and does she have red hair? She's really lucky if she does :) Can't wait to see you at Amber's next Tuesday!

Edwards Family said...

You crack me up. Peyton is so cute. I hope you are having fun with your family and I hope you get some more sleep soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I want to kiss her! I have to hold her. Is Hallie just loving her?

That is so funny about the princess dress too! I remember after Drew was born going to the grocery store with my shirt inside out. These first couple months are just unbelievable!

Jen said...

** Yes, we all do need to get together for sure! How about next Wednesday night (27th) ? Talk to your mom and sisters and see if that works. I will talk to Erica and Mom. You girls are so cute!! I love the dress! Ha I have done those kind of thigs as well. lol Love Ya! Jen
** I will call you Sunday or something. We should all do a bbq one night even. That would be fun on Sunday. Your family Game? We have the ranch we could go and hang out there. Its a lot of fun. Let me know ok ? Your mom has my # I think. Of course my mom has mine if not.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Hi Heather, you have no idea who I am but I know Aaron. We lived in the same ward in college in like 2000 and then ran into each other in Provo for years! He is such a great guy and I am so glad he is happily married and has this cute little family! So funny, Jill Anderson now Lloyd was a friend I grew up with. I always thought her husband looked familiar and then I saw Aaron's name on their list and it finally clicked that they were roommates way back! Small world! Please tell Aaron hi and congrats on your new baby!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I just realized I forgot to even tell you who I am- Heather Wynn.

Heidi Miller said...

I just love you more and more all the time Heather. I love that you put her dress on upside down. I am still giggling over it because I could totally see myself doing something like that. Heather, she is so darn cute! What dolls you have. We can't for you to come home to us!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

That is the cutest story. It totally sounds like something I would do. Your daughters are adorable. I hope you are doing well. When are you coming back? Enjoy!!

Kimi said...

Peyton and Madison will be great friends since they share the same birthday! You look great Heather- Congratulations on such a beautiful and healthy baby girl!

thecherries said...

OH MY GOODNESS...first congrats on the bebe...fastest pregnancy known to man! AND the princess outfit had me in stitches. I can totally hear you say, 'I did, why what's wrong?' Thanks for the good laugh!

Scott and Beth said...

Ummm....update you blog!

Anonymous said...

Heather and Aaron,
Our computer crashed, finally online again with a new computer.
Love to look at your blog.
Kristy

Unknown said...

congrats she is a doll