October 7, 2008

More Utah...




Aaron and Hallie camping out in the backyard.


Feeding the ducks
We had a shower for my friend Beth. It was so fun to get together a few times with all my friends from High School. They are so sweet to always plan something when I come. I just love seeing them and catching up on new and old times. (Lindsay, I stole this off your blog :))
Utah was lots of fun. Challenging at the beginning with trying to find a new normal amongst all the changes we had going on. But we worked it out, and had a blast. I love being close to family and it's hard to be away. Hallie is still asking for "Maama, Bampa, Avery" and many others and pretends to talk to them on the phone. She asks if she can see Avery and I say, "not for awhile" and then she says, "tomorrow?".

No comments: