Halloween
A little late, but here's some Halloween pictures. I think this is probably Hallie's favorite holiday. She was SO excited to get dressed up as a Bumble Bee. And even better, thought it was the coolest thing ever to be able to collect candy by just simply saying "Trick-or-treat". She loved seeing her friends all dressed up too. Everytime we'd be "done", Hallie would say, "one more house!". That was her famous saying of the night. "one more house", "one more candy"! Peyton was our cute little flower. Didn't quite understand the holiday. But sure knew how to look cute.




This is how the conversation would go anytime someone would ask her what we were going to be for Halloween. Not sure why these were her answers, but pretty funny.Q. What are you going to be for Halloween?
Hallie: A bumble bee.
Q. What's Peyton going to be?
Hallie: A flower
Q. What's Daddy going to be?
Hallie: A Elk
Q. What's Mommy going to be?
Hallie: ummm.....ummmm.......eder (Heather)



8 comments:
Heather,
The girls looked so cute, I love looking at your blog. Glad Chelsey could visit you there. We would like to plan a family Christmas Party while you are here for Christmas.
Love, Kristy
You made my day. Love the posts. The girls look so adorable (Chelsey included--I can't wait to see her again--and all of you.)
Love you!
mom
your girls look so dang cute! And I love that you were being yourself for Halloween! And and elk for Aaron? So funny! Hope all is well.
Fun! She is the cutest bumble bee ever! And Peyton is getting so big! I think I say that every time! Miss you tons!!!!
So cute. I'm definitely pregnant because I get emotional looking at your pictures. It made me think of how someday, Hallie will be all grown up and using these pictures in scrapbooks and wedding slideshows. I know time is going to fly by, and it makes me happy knowing that you and OB cherish the sweet little girl that Hallie is right now. Goss, I sound like your mom or something. But she is totally precious and I can't wait to see all of you.
How Fun Heather ~ Missed you this last trip ~ Maybe we can catch up at Christmas if we make it down. The girls are so darling. Kiss them from us!
Hallie is the prettiest bee I have ever seen! And that's saying a lot, Kate was a bee when she was one! ; )
We miss you guys!
Happy Thanksgiving!
So cute. I love her costume. She is so beautiful. Payton is getting so big, If you come for Christmas you will have to call me, I would love to see you guys.
Post a Comment