The Mind of Hallie
Hallie has been crackin me up lately with the things she says. She is at such a fun age. Here's a few of her latest...
We were at HyVee yesterday and there was a huge picture of Santa Claus. Hallie yells as loud as she can, "Look Mommy! It's Jesus!"
"I be Daddy!" She found Aaron's tie and shoes and was stomping around saying this over and over.
Quite often, she asks to see cousin Avery that lives in Utah. Finally one day I said, "we can't see Avery for a long time. Maybe when it snows then we can see her." Well, this little girl has quite the memory. Today it was snowing a little and she says, "Yeah! Go to Avery's today!" as she's clapping her hands and doing a little dance. This morning as we were walking to our car, after I had told her that we couldn't see Avery today she puts her hands out in front of her, starts shaking them back and forth and says, "Go away Winter! Go away! Winter, GO AWAY!" (I'm with her on that one :))



12 comments:
Hoey I love love LOVE your hair! It looks so good! What a fun change. You're gorgeous. I love you to death! chels
I love you hair too!!! And Hallie is so freakin cute, and she is getting so big and so smart!
I think your hair looks soooo good! I really really love it! You are beautiful, and hello....so skinny just after your baby:) Love the cute things kids say! The santa one is my favorite! Savannah call him Ho Ho! "theres ho ho mommy!" They are so cute!
Where did you get your hair done again? I can't remember. I have to get mine cut this week. When are we playing this week?
She is so cute! Aren't their little brains so funny! I love your hair by the way....nothing looks bad on you.;
P.s. I forgot to say that your hairt looks great
she is pretty dang cute. and your hair looks really good. It looks so shiney and healthy! So fun to have a visit with Chels,when do I get to come!?
Hallie is so cute! She is so funny- I love the "go away winter!"
(I like your hair too by the way.)
Addie is totally going through the same phase, I laugh all day everyday. Also, your hair looks AWESOME! So brave for making a change, wanna send some of the courage my way? You look great!
She is so cute. She does get that from her mom though ;) I love your new hair color! Sexy Mama!
Heather,
Isn't it so rewarding when your little ones can talk and be so cute about it. Just wait it gets so much better. It is great that you are writing this down for years to come. We had a great time staying with your Mom and Dad. Wish you could have been there. I was glad to hear that Chelsea was able to come to visit. That must help to have her close. Hope you are well.
I found your blog, it's very cute and Hallie is so funny we need to get her and Jackson togther!
Kassie
Post a Comment