Match Day Has Arrived...
Where is the O'Brien family's next new adventure? Where will we spend the next 5 years? The highly anticipated Match Day has finally arrived!
And we are going to...
~ SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS ~
The letter in hand. Hallie's big concern: "Will they have a playground there? Can I bring my toys and my books?"All the people going into Orthopaedics decided it would be great fun to grow some sweet staches! WOW! I have one good lookin hubby. I'm trying to convince him to keep it :). J/K






24 comments:
Congrats! You guys will love it in San Antonio. There is a lot to do there. Plus, you can always take the 3 hour drive and come visit us in Houston! ;) Good luck with the move.
How exciting for you guys, Aaron you are amazing with your accomplishments. I think you will love Texas.
Fun times ahead for your family there. Rick and Jesse visited San Antonio, Texas once together and loved it. So much to do there and see.
Love, Kristy
Wow Heather that is so exciting! I bet you will love it there. It will be a big change, especially in the weather. No more freezing winters :) I am so excited for you! Congrats to Aaron!
I move home in 1 week! Hopefully that means I will get to see you more! Love ya!
Yeah! Just think of the winter's you'll have... I'm jealous. Congratulations!
Congrats!! That's awesome news! I'm so jealous, how WARM! We have some very dear friends that live in San Antonio... David & Jennifer Wheat. Maybe you will be in the same ward?
My sister in law moved to San Antonio this past summer for a diatetics internship and she loves it there so much that she's planning on staying there after she's done.
Hallie is so cute and I'm so glad she came over the other day.
Wahoooo!!!!! So excited for you guys! When do you have to be there??
CONGRATS OB!!! That is a scary looking bunch of orthos...YIKES!!! That is my future surgeon?? Well that means you guys will be a little closer!
Love you both! Congrats again!
Oh Aaron! Love the mustache! He should totally keep it Heather. I am really excited for you guys and I can't wait to visit. I love the picture of the M4s. It's so funny how much changes in 4 years huh? :) Imagine how many kids everyone will have in another four years!
Congrats Heather! I have a good friend in New Braunfels...about 30 minutes outside of San Antonio and she really likes it. They have a humungo water park there she says is really fun! Hope you get to come to Utah before moving to SA!
Congrats! My aunt lived in San Antonio for several years and LOVED it!!! Get ready to be a Texan. :)
Fun! Everyone that I know that lives in Texas loves it! How fun...and congrats to Aaron! When do you head out???
Oh Yeah Baby! I'm thrilled for you guys. How fun and I've heard really good things about San Antonio. I bet your Mom & I can get some cheap ticket on SW and come visit!!!
So proud of all of you ~ You're a great team.
Will you come home first before going out?
Love,
SK
Awesome!! Congrats to you Aaron! You guys will be closer to Utah :) Maybe we will have to come to Texas :)
I am so excited for you guys! You guys will love it there. I was trying to talk Todd into moving there a couple of years ago. Talk about way better winters! I can't wait to come visit you guys there. I am so proud of OB. I seriously wanted to cry looking at your post. We love you guys!
Congrats that is so awesome..I've secretly always wanted to live in texas! We're so excited for you.
YeeHaw! That is awesome. Hallie will look darling in some boots and a cowgirl hat :). I love the song on your blog! OH yes, and this is lame to reply to on your blog but incase I forget to call you, the 31st works perfect let me know what time.
Congrats dudes. You better not start putting up Texas flags everywhere!
nates already looking at tickets to san antonio but i told him he cant come unless aaron shaves the porn stash! what the? we are so happy for you guys!
Congrats! Hey! we are so excited for you. My all time favorite student before the days of Heather is going to school in San Antonio. I want you to get in touch with him and his wife. They are a very neat couple. He is becoming an eye surgeon. I am going to try and get his phone number so you can meet them.
Heather-- I love your music choices. I have been trying to find the name of artist who sings Bleeding Love and so finally found it and when right out and bought her CD which I rarely do but I really like her voise and her songs. I also IL DIVA's DVD. It is really excellant!
Your pictures are so cute. I love your little family. I wish you were here in Utah, but we are excited that maybe you'll come back here some day!!! Tell OB we are so proud of him.
Love you lots!!!
Auntie Dicksy
Match day is a little holiday!!! Hooray!!!
so exciting! I love Texas and weird facial hair. moving is so scary but I'm sure you'll love it.
PS. in my defense, when we played tennis you didn't even try. i didn't want to play anymore cuz i assumed you were bored... and you were. don't deny it!
CONGRATS!!! One our closest friends from med school are doing residency in San Antonio. Let me know if you want their contact info.
How fun. You will love Texas. Chuck brother and his wife just moved from San Antonio and they loved it. They are so sad to leave. Warning!!! it is really hot, but you don't like the cold so it will be great for you. Love ya.
Post a Comment