March 11, 2009

What season is it?

It's been such crazy weather here. One day the high is in the low 20's the next day it's in the high 50's. Hallie can't quite figure it out.


Exhibit A (a warm day)

Hallie: "Yook Mommy! I got dressed all by my's self."
Me: "Wow! You look so cool."
Hallie: "Mommy, I ready to go. Oh..wait! I be right back. I go get my's purse!"
Me: "Where are we going?
Hallie: "To the playground. It's warmer outside. It not winter no more."Come on Mommy! Come on Peyton! Let's go."

How could you say no to this? he he. P.S. This is the patient look she gave me when I told her I had to take her picture before we left.

Exhibit B (a cold day)

Hallie decided that she had a "swimming pool" in her house. She went swimming all afternoon. Then realized it was raining...
No big deal, she'll just get those rainboots on and she's good to go again! (she played this for over an hour).

We did have a SUPER nice day last week and went to the park. The kids loved it.


12 comments:

Beth said...

Your camera is amazing!!! Your girls are beautiful! And I love that she get her rain boots...problem solved. Miss you.

Lindsey P said...

they really are so adorable! I wish I had a swimming pool in my house.

Chelsea said...

Hallie's a doll! And your camera works great!

Jill said...

I love the picture of Hallie in the slide! I'm buying an slr camera soon, how have you liked yours? Pro's? Cons? Seriously, leave a comment on my blog, I really want to hear from personal experience instead of a salesman. Your kids are adorable!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

What darling girls...can't wait for my two boys to be cute little buddies! Excited to hear where you guys will be going next!

Carly said...

I'm quite convinced our girls were cut from the same mold! Can't wait to see all the pictures of them from the playground.

Scott and Beth said...

She has such a good imagination! If it makes you feel any better, the weather here is doing the same thing. Will summer ever come?

Natalie said...

So cute. I can't wait to see them. Avery always wants to wear dresses but not tights. So she has decided to start wearing her pants under her dresses, and seasoned mom like I am, I let her :)

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

wow, those girls are so beautiful heather! I love Peytons RED CURLS! And how I wish my girls would keep a cute hat on like Hallie on her sunny, rainy day, cold day! I love reading what little kids say...how cute! Cant wait to hear where you will be going...

Chelsey Meier said...

I love it. They are adorable! I can't wait to come in April to play with them! The pictures look awesome too!

Anonymous said...

Heather,
The girls are so adorable and sweet. Take care, we love you. Kristy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.